Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#1]
ALL above mentioned political figures. i don't know all of the actors, so I can't comment on most of them, except for the ones with quasi political bents, like Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts, O'Donnel, Streisand, and the rest of their spawn. Couldn't comment on Jeff Gordon, tho, y'know? All TV show hosts of any sort.
Allan Colmes
Telemarketers
The IT guy at work
Todd Bailey
Fake Mall Ninjas

McUZI, when he's in the mood for judging by genetics.
U2
Just about evrybody on every TV show nowadays. Sorry, but their thoughts are not my thoughts and their ways are not my ways. They have an agenda and a worldview, devloped to indoctrinate me. Why should I give them my time?
PETA
Greenpeace
All other leftist activists in general.
HCIand their ilk
The teenage kid running killguns.org
Railgun
Cible
Bill Wallace
Bluewater
NAMBLA

I know I'm forgetting some people, and maybe am generalizing too much, I'll add some later when I remember them.

Link Posted: 4/30/2001 12:02:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah, can't beweave no one mentioned Bab-a Wa-wa!

Unbeweaveable!
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 12:27:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ah, can't beweave no one mentioned Bab-a Wa-wa!

Unbeweaveable!
View Quote

I did.

Key word "Streisand.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]
James Carville
Sarah Brady
gun control activists
anti smoking zealots
anti drinking idiots
Barry McCaffrey-DEA
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Rosie, Okra Winfrey, The Brady's, Dennis Miller, Ed Asner, The Baldwins, Mary Tyler-Moore, Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal, My Boss, and so many others.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Democrats
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Ron <-----[-!-].....well you know who you are
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 3:35:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Lanny Davis, Baa-neey Fuwank (I don't think he would have been near as bad if his mother had not used baby talk until he was 50), Alan Combes, all the talking heads on network news and anyone that corrects my spelling.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 7:14:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Bryan Gumbal,
Anyone on the TODAY SHOW,
Democrat media
My present wife, not ex yet.

It's easy to turn off the TV nowdays.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top