User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Post from cyanide -
So what you appear to be saying is I don't care if my nations leaders lie to me, it is OK, I am riding a patriotic high, so it is ok.
View Quote

Duhhh.

Duhhh, again.

That should be enough to satisfy you!

You really should stop reading the NYTimes like it means anything!

The liberal media lost big again on the Iraq Resolution.

And I love it!

So YOU keep on looking for those WMDs buddy!

Meanwhile the rest of us will be establishing a pro-Western, secular, democratic government in Baghdad!

YeeeeHaaawww!

Chaps your ASS doesn't it???!!!  [:D]

Eric The(I'llBet!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
WOOOOHOOOO!!!! its saturday night and ETH is hittin that bottle hard!!  [;)]  J/K amigo, i agree w/ you totally...i really dont think it will matter in the long run if any weapons are found or not.  if they DO find them, they will have been "planted" if we DONT find them...it'll be "see we told you"  we've been looking for what...a month now??  and we're already hearing "see..there are no weapons..blah blah blah"  but when it was UN inspectors in there it was "give them more time ...."  talk about one sided....it seems to me the REAL issue here w/ these DU assclowns and most democrats in general isnt the fact that there was a war fought...its just that Bush is in office..period...and this just gives them ammo to try to blast him with. if it wasnt the war...they'd find something else to cry, piss, bitch and moan about.  just my .02  
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 11:37:12 PM EDT
[#2]
It was reported months ago that the WMD were sent to Syria.  We must now invade them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 11:46:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How many banned 400 km SCUDS were fired at Kuwait? are they not banned? What of the two mobile labs? Also the depots were empty... where are the destroyed remains?
The weapons are hidden, most likely in Syria.
THis was a war of oil, but it was the Russians and French that had the ol contracts with Saddam, not with the people of Iraq. HOw can they be so poor there? THey are the 2nd largest oil country. But the people were starving and he was stashing money away. Letting the country starve.
What of the Russian generals and equipment found there. The French military supplies.
This war is about them hating US. And it is not just Saddam. Itis Russia and France. They don't have the guts to confront us so they use Iraq.
WMD or whatever, the real reason is hate and jealousy.
View Quote

What i wanna know is why havent we banned firearms ownership their too?  I mean shit, if their army cant have a scud why can they have guns?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 12:38:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
From a old tv commercial, Mr. Bush, where's the beef.
View Quote
Yes and as a political instrument we all know how effective THAT one was for the doofus who used it last. [rolleyes]

There's been plenty of information and reported evidence given in this thread alone - assuming one doesn't disregard it out of hand - for any thinking, rational mind to conclude that the basis for us going to war was MORE than justified and that the evidence thus far collected (in just a few weeks) by [b]FAR[/b] exceeds what the UN inspectors were able to unearth in the MONTHS of doing their "work".

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 1:09:46 AM EDT
[#5]
They need to send Tariq Aziz and his croney's to Egypt like they did the guy who bombed the Towers in 93 to get info..I heard the put him on a spit and actually started bar-b-queing his ass...Hell, I'll donate the charcoal!

Enough of the PC crap. Get the cameras OFF our soldiers and let them be soldiers and KICK SOME ASS! No Mai Lei crap, just plain old non-lethal torture! Crank up the PT-312 Field Phone to his nutz..He'll talk..Coca cola up the nose will make em squeal...They just need a little help in remembering where the weapons are...I'm sure we can accomodate them..

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:00:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know I will probably get flamed for this but.....  

First, it should be known that I support the troops/the President/the Country 110 percent. I think we are doing the right thing.  

Now, where are these WMDs?  Frankly, I could care less about them, since Iraq was just a breeding ground for terrorists and what not.  However, the rest of the country is not as smart as all of us here.  I really hope he finds them, because this will come back to bite him in the ass for the election.

View Quote

They are in Seria, would you like to go there and get them for us?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:40:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Bush didn't collect the damn intel himself.
He has people telling him YES they do have MWDs!
All the did was make the call, nothing wrong with that. He did the right thing, and it wouldn't be the first time intel was wrong.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:20:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What i wanna know is why havent we banned firearms ownership their too?  I mean shit, if their army cant have a scud why can they have guns?
View Quote

Didn't you hear, they already tried. There was a vote to take all the guns out of private hands all over Iraq and the Iraqis voted it down saying that they need the guns for protection. Sounds like the Iraqis already have more gun freedom than we do.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 1:00:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Didn't you hear, they already tried. There was a vote to take all the guns out of private hands all over Iraq and the Iraqis voted it down [b]saying that they need the guns for protection.[/b].
View Quote
You want to know something, I belive them.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top