Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2001 5:55:29 AM EDT
No, not Steve Austin, the Six Million Dollar Man, and no, not Austin 3:16, the wrestler guy.

I got mail from the Department of Public Safety, and all it had in it was my [b][size=6]CHL![/size=6][/b]

I'm thinking about Xeroxing it, with key areas blacked out, and sending a copy to Ms. Feinstein, Ms. Boxer and Gray Davis, along with a letter informing them that, thanks to their hostility toward and disdain for my God-given right to defend my family and myself, I have moved to Texas, bringing with me my family's substantial taxable income.

Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 5:57:58 AM EDT
[#1]
5 more months and I too will be in your position. I am a Kali refugee myself. Congrats!!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:14:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks LT, you non-email-answering ex-Califonian, you! Give me a shout, man. I just live right down the road from you in Murphy. I took the class at Collin County Gun Range up in McKinney. The owner is a Celina police officer, and a notary public, so he teaches the class, does your fingerprints and notarizes the package for you. You're ready to mail it in when you leave in the afternoon.

Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 7:08:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I will also be going down that trail in a few months.  Congratulations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top