Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2001 8:32:08 PM EDT
AKA lungbusters.  You know the cigarettes with cloves in them that make them taste real good.  Djarum makes them.  Make you buzzed more than a bumble bee.  But my poor lungs are bleeding...  Oh well.  Try them, they rock.  

NSF
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 8:35:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to.
I also used to huff gasoline, but that doesn't mean it's cool.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 8:35:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Uh, that was a joke.[;)]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#3]
You are not going to post a picture of yourself smoking cloves are you?
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#4]
What a good idea.  I'm itching to try to model this new assault vest.  I'll try to get some pictures on the weekend.  Good idea!

NSF
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 8:50:11 PM EDT
[#5]
They taste good but you'd probably be better off huffing gasoline, would not be as hard on your lungs. I serious, no joke :)
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 9:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to smoke unfiltered Djarums when I was 19.  I was actually hooked on them, had cravings for them constantly.  Then I got bad stabbing chest pains (after about 3 months of smoking them) and quit instantly.  Stabbing chest pains can't be good when you're 19 years old.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#7]

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/jojosmoke.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 9:09:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I prefer "smoking camels"

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/cameltoe.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#9]
This guy smokes cloves. Do you want to end up like him?
[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/007/Yw/2x/Hd/5T71443.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 10:16:59 PM EDT
[#10]
garden weasel,

Some of your finest work to date LOL. I'll smoke a Camel(hoof), anytime!

TREETOP,

If this doesn't stop Jojo from sucking on Cloves then he isn't worth saving.

Everyone,

Could we reach deep and find compassion in our hearts to forgive NSFJojo for his transgressions in reguards to the shameless pics posted by himself in full Ninja garb? Couldn't we???

NOT!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 11:54:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:

View Quote

OHMIGOD...I've got to go soak my head.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 11:59:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:

View Quote

I'm with you brother. She's gonna need a pair of needle nosed pliers to get that outfit off.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 12:02:43 AM EDT
[#13]
This guy smokes cloves too...you make the call....
[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1242673&a=9496834&p=41578932[/img]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 12:21:13 AM EDT
[#14]
TreeTop,
Did you just happen by that pic or is it from your personal collection? Just curious....

John
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 12:28:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
TreeTop,
Did you just happen by that pic or is it from your personal collection? Just curious....

John
View Quote

It was a total random occurence. While I was setting up a photo album on excite.com, I was browsing through other peoples' albums. some sicko had quite a few of these pics of himself, playing dress-up and all that.

If you're interested, I could try to find the source.
If I were you, though, I wouldn't admit it if I were interested. [;)]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 4:07:27 AM EDT
[#16]
I know someone who smoked Djarums, thought they were "kewl".  Then he got a cough that just wouldn't go away for a long time, on top of a bad cold with a flamin' sore throat.  When he quit he was coughing up some gross sh*t that looked like it came out of an autopsy.

These things have gotta be real bad for you.
My opinion - worse for you than cigars or unfiltered cigarettes>
[red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:02:27 AM EDT
[#17]
I've tried them a few times, they're better when people around you are smoking them though instead of you, then again the only time I've been around people who smoke them is when a certain lady-friend drags me to a fukken goth-bar where all the guys are wearing black pajamas and combat boots. There's one guy who wears his pants bloused into his boots and he has this friggen urban-homo tac-belt with cell phones and throwing knives and little pouches all hanging from it and he wears a CHAIN-MAIL VEST, maybe the pouches hold his knee-pads because he definitely puffs pipe of a different kind..Oh well getting off on a rant here sorry cloves made me think of it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:10:55 AM EDT
[#18]
I heard that clove cigarretes don't actually have cloves in them.  Instead, it's grade B and/or C tobacco with clove oil sprayed on hit.  Hence, the Rice Krispy snap crackle and pop effect.

GW, please show us how a camel holds its clove - in it's toe.  Please.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:25:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Ok!
  Who is that chic?! And I am not talking about the "thing" in TreeTops post, But Garden Weasels.. Holy cow thats a nice picture! Just the way I like it! No Grass on the field! [sex]
So, Who is she?! I know I should know, but now I gotta know!

-Jared
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Tha camel-toe effect could easily have been added in.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:42:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Anna Kornakova (sp?)
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 10:43:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top