Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't do it.

I did hit a governors plane with a football though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I suspect Boeing's unions.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yea that's what turbines do....

Fucking idiot reporter.

Probably had a knuter valve and muffler bearing failure too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"One of the engines was sticking in neutral"

Jesus Christ

Yea that's what turbines do....

Fucking idiot reporter.

Probably had a knuter valve and muffler bearing failure too

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#4]
A number of people here have no idea how a commercial jet like a 757 get used.

2-3 flights a day is nothing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#5]
C'mon guys... It's ALL ball bearings these days!
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Fucking Ted Cruz, he did this.  

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Trump has a long, hard, road ahead and they will do everything possible to rob the election from him in the primary. If they cannot rob the election from him, he will be assassinated.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 8:27:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ
View Quote

Yeah.....wow..  um.....  I.... uhhhh...uhm....
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A number of people here have no idea how a commercial jet like a 757 get used.

2-3 flights a day is nothing.
View Quote

Indeed.  In personal use for Donald Trump, it's probably enjoying a very easy life.

I've heard that the 747's that are in use for the Air Force 1 fleet have the lowest flight hours of all the 747's ever made.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:28:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Crew and passengers choking on all the bullshit?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:43:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I only put the avatar up to piss you and your ilk up

Looks like it's working
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the Trump hate on here has surpassed the Obama hate

Do me a favor and take a look at any one of your posts...then look to the left at your avatar

Your Trump adoration surpasses even the most devoted Obama drone

I only put the avatar up to piss you and your ilk up

Looks like it's working

Wat? Piss up what?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#12]
This just in...  Trump took a shit.   Back to you Jane.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#13]
This just in, Donald Trump blew his nose.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fucking Ted Cruz, he did this.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#15]
This just in, America-first has a Trump crush.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:50:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Jet engine stuck in neutral?  Who the fuck thought that up?
View Quote

It happens. Sometimes you have to drop it directly into 2nd. If that doesn't work, you may have to milk the clutch and try getting the shifter to slide into a different gear.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:52:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's a disgrace and the new plane is going to be huge!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I know you do. And it's funny as hell to me and most observers because ideologically, they're polar opposites. It's abundantly clear to me and a whole lot of other people that you're more of an identity conservative, as opposed to a principled one.

You like Trump's persona. Bonus points - he's playing for your favorite sports team. I get it. Good on ya.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like Trump and I like Cruz.

I know you do. And it's funny as hell to me and most observers because ideologically, they're polar opposites. It's abundantly clear to me and a whole lot of other people that you're more of an identity conservative, as opposed to a principled one.

You like Trump's persona. Bonus points - he's playing for your favorite sports team. I get it. Good on ya.

ideologically they are against the washington elite.

thats what matters.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:55:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand that Trump is not as much of an idealogical conservative as Cruz

Trump is a nationalist

He's also the only one ripping apart the politically correct culture that I believe is toxic to this country. Political correctness allows the left to control the narrative. It's one of the absolute worst things to happen to this country. It stifles the movement of the right because every little thing is sexist, racist, Islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic, triggering, xenophobic, etc.

That's why I like Trump. I'll take a nationalist over a globalist (which is what people like Jeb and Rubio are) any day.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

thats what matters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats what matters.

Ideologically, Trump is neither for nor against the Washington elite.  Trump is for Trump.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 10:35:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Ideologically, Trump is neither for nor against the Washington elite.  Trump is for Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats what matters.

I non-concur.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 10:42:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

thats what matters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

thats what matters.

Quoted:

Trump is a nationalist

He's also the only one ripping apart the politically correct culture that I believe is toxic to this country. Political correctness allows the left to control the narrative. It's one of the absolute worst things to happen to this country. It stifles the movement of the right because every little thing is sexist, racist, Islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic, triggering, xenophobic, etc.

That's why I like Trump. I'll take a nationalist over a globalist (which is what people like Jeb and Rubio are) any day.

Both of these.  

Nominating Trump is HUGE as it is a shift away from the "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" shit we've been putting up with.  There has been some of this at a more local level (such as the ousting of Cantor) but not at this scale.

I also believe that this is our chance to kick political correctness in the face  as it is a cancer that will destroy this country.  How many people have been torn apart in the kangaroo court of public opinion based on some silly shit?  Trump shits all over this.

While he may be in this for himself alone, I also think that deep down Trump actually LIKES this country and that is a major improvement over our current "leadership."

And that's about where my ideological similarities with Trump begin and end, but those alone are enough for me.  Maybe we can kick the can sideways for once.  It's not a course reversal but it beats going down the road we are on.

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:32:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I non-concur.

http://youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats what matters.

I non-concur.

Trump likes that you see it that way.

Do you remember the Rockefeller Center - Japan controversy taking place back then?    

He was dancing to the tune of the time, and it was about real estate.  Might sound like foreign policy, though...
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:38:04 AM EDT
[#24]
he's not paying for that jet no way he's paying for that
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:42:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Rolls Royce will be sending him crates of new engines for free shortly. They won't want Trump talking shit about their engines at his rallies.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 8:06:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Do you remember the Rockefeller Center - Japan controversy taking place back then?    

He was dancing to the tune of the time, and it was about real estate.  Might sound like foreign policy, though...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats what matters.

I non-concur.

I remember japanese were buying las vegas real estate like crazy in the 80s.  They were flush with cash from a trade deficit that was largely created from the same trade practices used by china now.  Only without the excuse of cheap chinese labor.

It isnt the chinese labor that is killing us, its their punitive tariffs and currency manipulation.  (never mind the fact we are buying a trillion dollars to counter their military rise that we happen to be funding)

If your hit on trump is he is an ego maniac, they all are, in their own way.  

But I won't forget that without trump, this would be a race between rubio and bush with rubio being the "crazy conservative"
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 8:33:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They should have double-clutched it, pop it right back into gear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hate it when a jet engine gets stuck in neutral.

They should have double-clutched it, pop it right back into gear.

He was probably trying to do that, missed high gear, and trashed the synchros'.   Stuck that bitch hard!  Probably will have to bang on the linkage with a hammer to get it back in gear...
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How to get media attention 101.
View Quote

This right here.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It happens. Sometimes you have to drop it directly into 2nd. If that doesn't work, you may have to milk the clutch and try getting the shifter to slide into a different gear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jet engine stuck in neutral?  Who the fuck thought that up?

The problem with the 757 is it has a double clutch that takes a lot of getting used to, especially since the pilot just graduated from 152s a couple weeks ago.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:21:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ
View Quote

Obviously a transmission problem

Maybe the Jake Brake got stuck
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top