Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/4/2016 12:22:53 AM EDT
What fucking man doesn't know what kind of car he drives?  

Anderson Cooper asked him tonight about his car and Bernie said that it was 'the smallest car Chevrolet makes' and that it is 'a red car that's 5 years old and gets pretty good mileage'.

He also wants to stop doctors from prescribing any type of opiate pain killer because 'too many people are dying'.

You know, it's one thing to be a commie fuck.  I can actually respect people who are principled commie fucks; but I cannot respect a man that doesn't know what kind of fucking car he owns and refers to it by its color instead.  That's a chick thing to do.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:29:46 AM EDT
[#1]
FBS
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Lol, riiight.  His old brain forgot what he was supposed to say.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:31:24 AM EDT
[#3]
FBS!
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:31:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Hillary hasn't driven since the 80's.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:31:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Hes too fucking old to be president in the firstplace, never mind the fact hes a commie
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:33:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Bernie the Red drives a Red Government Motors car

Figures...
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:33:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Yeah, he's not a car guy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:34:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Since when are liberals allowed to vote for an old white guy?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:34:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Why does this suprise you ?  Other things he can't answer/ doesn't know
1. Name of the guy that rode him last night
2. Where the money is going to come from to fund his programs after the middle class is destroyed
guy is a piece of shit on the obama level
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:40:07 AM EDT
[#10]
A red car, how appropriate. It's probably a Lada.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:40:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:41:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FBS
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:42:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Anderson Cooper asked him tonight about his car and Bernie said that it was 'the smallest car Chevrolet makes' and that it is 'a red car that's 5 years old and gets pretty good mileage'.
View Quote

Anderson Poofer probably couldn't tell you what kind of car he drives, either
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:43:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Volga.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:46:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

He also wants to stop doctors from prescribing any type of opiate pain killer because 'too many people are dying'.

You know, it's one thing to be a commie fuck.  I can actually respect people who are principled commie fucks; but I cannot respect a man that doesn't know what kind of fucking car he owns and refers to it by its color instead.  That's a chick thing to do.
View Quote
He doesn't even understand his country and you expect him to understand his automobile?

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:47:50 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Figures...
View Quote
I bet it is a cobalt.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:51:12 AM EDT
[#17]
I guess it's not one of those coal-powered cars the liberal "environmentalists" are fond of driving.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:51:50 AM EDT
[#18]
It's gotta be a Spark, right?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:53:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Living in or near Washington DC means he probably takes the Metro for most of his transportation needs.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:53:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Come to think of it, he has impressed me as the type of moron who you'd find trying to get in your car with his key and baffled why it isn't working.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:54:13 AM EDT
[#21]
FPNI
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:54:37 AM EDT
[#22]
He didn't want to get caught in a lie so he gave a non-answer.

The real answer is he only drives that "humble" car some of the time.

Not sure why it matters, he's still going to tax everybody blind and waste a universe full of money if he's elected.  His car ain't gonna change that.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:55:43 AM EDT
[#23]
The shit that upsets you people is baffling.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:00:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

If he actually said that, or anything like it, all the other stupidity he's spewed absolutely pales in comparison.

That's a "We're going to hit you with this stick until some of that stoopid shakes loose from your skull" statement
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:00:47 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Volga.

http://cdn1.wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/set1/141/1173176391-avto.jpg

I would like very much to own that car. Actually, any Ruski car would be damned cool.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#26]
I wouldn't be surprised if Bernie didn't know what day of the week Sunday was on.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:02:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The shit that upsets you people is baffling.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:03:36 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

I have friends who are the furthest thing from being 'car guys' I could think of, but I am 101% confident that if I asked any of them what kind of car they drive, every single one of them could tell me without batting an eye.

By him not knowing what kind of car he drives, that tells me that Bernie is not a person who is concerned about details.  Details are important.  

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Volga.

My uncle had something like that when I was a little kid except it was white. He sold it and got an Opel later.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:04:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If he actually said that, or anything like it, all the other stupidity he's spewed absolutely pales in comparison.

That's a "We're going to hit you with this stick until some of that stoopid shakes loose from your skull" statement
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He basically said that one of the big reasons for drug addiction and overdoses is because doctors are prescribing opiates too often
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:25:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Whatever he drives, I bet the inside smells like formaldehyde and seafood.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:39:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
a red car
View Quote

Wow, red - Bernie's favorite color.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:41:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:44:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I would like very much to own that car. Actually, any Ruski car would be damned cool.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Volga.

I knew a guy that had a stretched, tubbed, big block Chevy powered Yugo. That fucking thing would drag the bumper on the street with cold tires.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:47:13 AM EDT
[#35]

I'd love a Honda swapped Yugo
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:50:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Not like I'm a huge Bernie fan, but Hillary hasn't driven a car in 20 or 30 years.

Trump rides in the back seat of something that costs more than most of us make in a year, or a jet that costs more than what we make in a lifetime.

Obama drives a golf cart.

Bush probably only drove his truck for fun, otherwise he was also a part of the elite class being driven around and taking jets everywhere.

But we are mad that Bernie doesn't know what kind of POS chevy he drives?? OK.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:53:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Uncle Bernie is an ass clown.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:54:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hillary hasn't driven since the 80's.
View Quote

That's not true. She drives all the time.

Ask Huma.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:55:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Living in or near Washington DC means he probably takes the Metro for most of his transportation needs.
View Quote

actually,, he is well known for using Uber.... while vilifying them, since he hates the free market. Supports the union controlled cabs, but doesn't use them. Total hypocrite, as you'd expect.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:58:04 AM EDT
[#40]
niether did MR. mcgoo
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 2:01:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 4:00:23 AM EDT
[#42]
No 'ludes?  Commie bastard

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 4:08:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Figures...
View Quote

Surprising that he doesn't drive a Lada.  Finest in Soviet automotive engineering.  You choice of black or black.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 5:07:18 AM EDT
[#44]

No one asked me, what's the color of the broom stick that I ride.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 5:11:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Surprising that he doesn't drive a Lada.  Finest in Soviet Italian with a lot of drunken Soviet ingenuity/improvisation automotive engineering.  You choice of black or black.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Figures...

Surprising that he doesn't drive a Lada.  Finest in Soviet Italian with a lot of drunken Soviet ingenuity/improvisation automotive engineering.  You choice of black or black.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 5:35:12 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Volga.

I'm not sure why, but I have always wanted a Volga.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 5:35:57 AM EDT
[#47]
I bet that fucker has a fleet of top end Mercedes.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:35:26 AM EDT
[#48]
So the commie POS just made it public that he lacks the brainpower to remember the model of car he has owned for 5 years, and ppl expect this moron to be able to run a country? Not to mention, he seems to be rather keen on letting patients suffering from fatal diseases and are in palliative care die in pain because "too many ppl are dying from opiates." That is one of the most profoundly idiotic things I have ever heard. He has zero knowledge in the ability of physicians to properly prescribe and titrate doses of morphine to reach the theraputic index without causing respiratory depression and other side effects, and wants to ban the prescribing of the most effective analgesics we have? He'll probably try to mandate chinese herbs for managing terminal cancer patients next.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:39:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'M not a car guy, and know what car I drive based on more then the color. I'm NOT a car guy, and could probably tell you the name of my kids cars too. Pilot, Accord...etc.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:42:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'M not a car guy, and know what car I drive based on more then the color. I'm NOT a car guy, and could probably tell you the name of my kids cars too. Pilot, Accord...etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you're not running for office and making a glib statement how you don't subscribe to America's car culture and will do your best to make sure we're all driving heavily taxed and regulated government boxes by the end of the decade.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top