Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I always visit the GD forum.  If I only hung out in the technical spots, it'd be too boring to handle.  I'll admit I do most of my posting in the technical areas, but that's the sort of thing I like.  The GD forum, with all it's noise, is what makes it a community.  It gives it that special flavor.  If it weren't for the GD forum, I wouldn't bother too much with the site.  

See? Now you ask me something technical. This is actually Ross's FAL... but I think I am becoming sentimentally attached to it (awwwww).
View Quote

[i]becoming sentimentally attatched ?[/i] You shoot the FAL and Sig P220 more than I do!  I think you've already become attatched to them [;)]  

For you tech-types, it's an inch gun.  Notice the Canadian stripper clip top cover?  It's a former Century gun that I have gone through and also installed the required number of US parts for the pistol grip (see I do like tech stuff).

Ross  
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Man 'o man, Miss Magnum.  Two cuties on this board in just two days.  First CounterStrike with his pics of his G/F.  Now this picture of you.  

This doggie's little ticker will pop a spring if this keeps up.  Glad to hear yo good 'o comments.    [:D]

-RoadDog
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 1:16:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Miss Magnum,  this is where it's at for the enthusiasts who are interested in more than the hardware, though many here are very SportUtitiltyFirearm-savvy.

You don't need to be an expert here, just the interest and a sense of humor, which you seem to have in abundance.

Now, seeing from your pic that you know how to safely hold a firearm and are a real looker, and knowing from your posts I've read that you are smart and congenial, I'd like you to come on out to P.R.K. and replace a certain  Senator who has failed in all these regards.

[red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 5:37:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for the compliments, everyone, and for the flowers, CMOS....

As for senate duty in California?  I've said before I would move back to California if you nuked the population.... so I don't think I would be the best person to be a representative for them.  [:D]

Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:14:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Who let the dawgs out? MM, you done let them young dudes know that you have the software to run you hardware...LOL
Ron
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:13:03 AM EDT
[#7]

From what he explained, there are two kinds of FAL.. this one is NOT metric... Poodleshooter had a metric FAL there, I believe.  
View Quote

Now look, you've made me post on GD! ;)
I wish the Imbel FAL was mine, but it's actually my brother in law's (MadScientist). Can't wait to see y'all at the next VA shoot. (Hopefully I can get my reloads fixed up by then)! ...oh, and whoever brought THE flag-keep it flying!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Miss Magnum,
I apologize for posting off topic material to the thread. Please forgive me.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:25:24 AM EDT
[#9]
[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1289692&a=9560558&p=47448162&Sequence=0[/img]

Ya gotta like a girl that can rock-n-roll!
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah....and "bodily contact" sure sounds great to a divorced person such as myself.....BUT....i`m sure MM hits what she`s aimin` at so....out of the question!!!!!!![uzi]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:19:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:
Thank you for the compliments, everyone, and for the flowers, CMOS....

As for senate duty in California?  I've said before I would move back to California if you nuked the population.... so I don't think I would be the best person to be a representative for them.  [:D]

View Quote
                                                  Hey MM, i did have a question for ya`...who buys all the bullets?.........[smoke]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 6:53:50 AM EDT
[#12]
a lady that appreciates fine weaponry, I thought it was an urban legend

one of these days i gotta buy me a yankee woman like that.

although i do think posting an fal on an AR-15 board is a bit scandalous [smoke]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 11:56:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Has McUzi seen that picture yet?

Tyler
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top