Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 4/25/2001 11:04:21 PM EDT
Are they still available for sale? Are there any left that are new or will they all be used? What's the typical price for a Pre-ban lower and in what condition? What's the average price for a new post-ban lower? Thanks! I'm still learning! -Red-
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 11:30:23 PM EDT
Uh, yeah, go to the weapons exchange forum. Pre-ban are alot more. You can get a post ban stripped reciever for $150 to $300 depending on brand and what kind of deal you can get. Preban lowers usually go anywhere from about $500 and up. Depends how bad you want that flash suprressor, bayonet lug, and collaspable stock.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 1:53:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/26/2001 1:53:46 AM EDT by colt]
which in my opinion makes the limited group purchase rifle even more attractive. i'm seriously thinking of buying one! seen prices on here for pre ban Colt lowers going for $1000-$1200. pleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz! colt
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 3:33:16 AM EDT
colt - The Limited Edition Group Purchase M4gery is post-ban, right? If so, then it wouldn't be directly comparable to the Colt pre-ban lowers for sale here. I agree it looks nice, but I still think a pre-ban is nice to have.
Top Top