User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:17:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Crazy eye fucking homo...

No straight dude is going to flirt with a Homo in a dress.

Fucking Fags...
View Quote

You're a classy individual.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Next, young boys will be shamed for Not flirting with other boys and shamed for flirting with girls...it's coming...
View Quote

I FUCKING  wish I thought you were going to be wrong.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:26:46 AM EDT
[#3]
SCOTUS will back the Obama Administration and decide this rises to the level of a hate crime.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:33:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:33:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm kind of amazed at how many of Arfcom's "free thinkers" submit to political correctness and refer this mentally ill male with female pronouns.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:53:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:09:07 AM EDT
[#7]
If I was 16 again I'd already be calling him and locking him down for the prom. You can see he's more desperate than a fat chick, if the quarterback smiled at him you would have to have a crowbar to pry him off.

The furry upper lip would take some getting used to for the average male, but after a while you could just pretend you're kissing a fireman. And I think that's something we're all used to.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:10:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Remember everyone,  there are no chicks with dicks theres only dudes with tits!
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:24:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I think we need to go back to burning witches.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:28:33 AM EDT
[#10]
As soon as he can he'll get the surgery and eventually just start omitting his true gender, duping the boys he encounters.

And it'll be their fault, as he "identifies" that way and it's who he really is.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, I understand she feels sort of left out. All people want love and it is hard not getting it.
When you don't you start wondering why, is it because I'm fat, ugly or in this case transgender?
Seem like normal teenage worries too me.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#12]
anybody here read "The Forever War?  It's happening.....
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Just maybe these poor messed up kids, can thank their loving parents? The parent who will sacrifice the child for the fame and glory of social media. Privacy while helping you're troubled kid should be the goal.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:51:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If I was 16 again I'd already be calling him and locking him down for the prom. You can see he's more desperate than a fat chick, if the quarterback smiled at him you would have to have a crowbar to pry him off.

The furry upper lip would take some getting used to for the average male, but after a while you could just pretend you're kissing a fireman. And I think that's something we're all used to.
View Quote

You ever came across a dick you didn't want to suck?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:56:11 AM EDT
[#15]
we have enhanced a mental illness.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:57:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Scott, honey, when you quote an article you have to put it in quotes or italicize it or something.

I took it as being written by you and I was like "Scottlang is a girl?!?!"

Lol. Anyway, when Jazz complained in the video, it didn't sound like she was saying she was owed flirtation. It just sounded like a complaint. Any girl will say "why does Jeff flirt with Stephanie and not me?". It seems perfectly normal to me.
View Quote

when you both have the same anatomy then sure. there is a question of "why not me?" that is not easily answered. But when one of these things is not like the other then its not so difficult of a question to answer. I get its disappointing but it would be like me having aids and wondering why none of my friends will have sex with me. There is a pretty obvious reason for them to be turned away.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:04:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I think we need to go back to burning witches.

View Quote

Do you even listen to yourself?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:05:31 AM EDT
[#18]
LOL. Idiot. The boys don't talk with you because they want pussy not your penis.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:06:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm kind of amazed at how many of Arfcom's "free thinkers" submit to political correctness and refer this mentally ill male with female pronouns.
View Quote

It's not pc, it's courtesy. You call me Snow, though it's not what my mama named me because I asked you to and you don't really give a fuck what my name is. I don't really give a fuck about people's gender so I do what they want.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:09:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

when you both have the same anatomy then sure. there is a question of "why not me?" that is not easily answered. But when one of these things is not like the other then its not so difficult of a question to answer. I get its disappointing but it would be like me having aids and wondering why none of my friends will have sex with me. There is a pretty obvious reason for them to be turned away.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scott, honey, when you quote an article you have to put it in quotes or italicize it or something.

Lol. Anyway, when Jazz complained in the video, it didn't sound like she was saying she was owed flirtation. It just sounded like a complaint. Any girl will say "why does Jeff flirt with Stephanie and not me?". It seems perfectly normal to me.

It's just a whine, not position statement. Fat dorks ask "why not me?" all the time. They know why they're undesirable, but they're just venting. She knows why they don't want her, she's just frustrated with it. You're making too much out of a teenager venting.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Pssst.. Jazz you are mentally ill. You can not force boys to think you are a girl when your DNA has determined you are a male.
View Quote

Booyah Jazz
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:23:46 AM EDT
[#22]
It needs to learn a skill, like giving BJ's.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:24:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:32:26 AM EDT
[#24]
The problem is, like all liberal thought, deeply flawed.

If you flirt with a woman, you are a sexist pig predator who needs to be re-educated and prosecuted for rape.

If you do not flirt with a transsexual, you are a sexist pig homophobe who needs to be reeducated and prosecuted for hate crimes.

Of course, at some point the flaw will become too pervasive to ignore.  Transsexuals will eventually demand that they not receive unwanted attention, just like women.  Women will be outraged that men have stopped paying attention to them and demand it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:34:42 AM EDT
[#25]
The State should provide a boyfriend/ girfriend to the transgendered. It's only fair. Social constructs. The new ones. How do they work?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#26]
It's getting to the point that no matter what you do as a male/identified as male, you are wrong.

Hit on a girl, microaggression.  Don't hit on a girl, microaggression.  Not interested in a Trans/boy who identifies as a girl, microaggression.  

I am so damn glad I don't have to deal with this shit.

I don't care what people do, identify as, or whatever.  But I do find it offensive that they demand I accept them for who they are, their choices, their path.....but then they turn around and deny me the same respect by essentially demanding that I flirt with someone who I don't feel attracted to (for whatever reason).
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:38:23 AM EDT
[#27]
The funny thing is, come college time she will get LOTS of attention.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:38:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It will be... LAW.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Next, young boys will be shamed for Not flirting with other boys and shamed for flirting with girls...it's coming...

It will be... LAW.

But if you do it with one who doesn't want to be flirted with (which you have no idea which they are before you flirt), it's still sexual harassment.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:39:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:41:39 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Because no matter what you look like, any boy who knows you thinks you're still a dude and that would make them gay.
View Quote
This

Your no good for anything to a young man

You used to have a pecker  and nobody wants to fuck a inside out pecker

Unless you are a homo or a weirdo

And your worthless for breeding above all, you can't have children, or add to the gene pool.

I guess this is a good thing

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:42:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yeah my daughter's friend (boy) is saying now he is transgender and doesn't want to be called a "he" or a "she"...

... he wants to be called a "they"  
View Quote

Ze is the correct pronoun.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
getting SOOOO tired of this dumb, unimportant, self-absorbed, shit
View Quote

He has his own TV show, therefore, he is a special snowflake. It is self-absorbed of you to think of him as self-absorbed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:46:34 AM EDT
[#33]
What the fuck, America
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:47:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

tl;tbtr - yawn....

This one is definite candidate for a "glory hole" adventure.

"This country needs an enema." <old bike corn squeezed>

First tranny (COMPLETE) I met was in a college class I took on sexual deviance circa '73. It had a BF and this it was " there was NO amount of lipstick to help this pig. It was outing itself because Prof. needed to fill class time...

JAZZ needs to move where she has NO previous identity, now THAT avenue LONG gone if this shit was on TV. I would suspect you change sex and it is a private thing, you are starting *fresh*, new everything. Why in the name of all things holy would anyone feel the need to advertise that which they are no longer? Perhaps to attract only those interested in such a "trendy dating/relationship adventure"? I don't think blossoming teens with the ever enraging hormones uptick would want to put their pecker into that. If the megaphoning of the *new you* is important, you weren't doing the change for mental tranquility, you are merely an ATTENTION whore and I am using the whore part as the phrase just goes that way.

Fucking people ---- NUTZ, and cray-cray-er every day.
View Quote

Meh.  She's trans, and tells people she is.  She isn't some predator trying to give someone a pickle surprise.  In the second episode, she went to a soccer conditioning camp just prior to starting high school, and asked the high schoolers if people are more accepting at that age.  They promptly told her "no one gives a shit about your feelings."  Straight up.

So she isn't trying to go incognito or move.  She just wants to be an average girl, but what I gather is that she doesn't quite understand the dynamic that straight boys aren't going to be nipping at her heels (or any other parts) and that she is effectively only going to attract gay/bi kids.  At 13, self-identified LGBT kids aren't exactly in excessive supply.

So, back to my original statement... She seems nice.  She'll be fine when she gets to college.

The goal isn't to trick everyone.  The goal is to say, "I'm trans" and her peer group says, "so what?"  It's a very difficult maneuver with the 13-16 crowd.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:04:29 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

FUCK CLICKBAIT BULLSHIT TITLES
View Quote

Just wanted to repeat that cause I agree.  It's bad enough I have to see those all over the net now they're showing up here more and more....

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:06:43 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I usually end the trans discussion with a lefty by saying "when he can have an abortion I'll consider him a woman."  

They usually start blinking a twitching.
View Quote

I'm stealing that!

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:07:17 AM EDT
[#38]
I had one of those in my African-American Lit course in college.  He felt the need to tell everyone the first day,  "Ah yeah, dude, everyone already knew."  Maybe he didn't come back because the class was filled with chicks and I was the only male after he quit showing up after the first day.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
You would call a Leslie, Bubba?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's weird reading people's responses referring to a confused boy as a girl/her/she.  Bizarro.  When I read it I have to keep correcting the words in my head to him/his, etc.  It's annoying.  I feel...microaggressed.

It's courtesy. Like if your name was Leslie, but you asked me to call you Bubba. It's no skin off my nose.

Of course!  It's a months old tradition, right.

I mean a teen bo... er I mean girl is upset she can't find a boy, whether that boy used to be a girl, who would find her cute enough that they would fap about sticking it in Jazz's azz, or mouth.  I mean what could go wrong?  Teen bo... err I meant girl, +hormone therapy. add reality show, seriously?  What could go sideways here?  It's all perfectly normal.

Hell, why worry about silly teen boys.  I'm sure there is a plethora of men 18+ who would love to meet this gem. Just post here on ARFCOM with a hit it poll.  Regardless of age or whatever, I'm more than positive there would be plenty of "hit it" replies.  Hech.  Let's give NAMBLA a call.  Wait, never mind.  I forgot that those guys love boys.  Let's shoot for the gym teacher then.

Whose all on board the circus train, leaving Weirdoville, next stop Crazy Town?

At least mom and pops should feel relieved that Jazz's next reality show won't be Teen Mom.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:13:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe in the pursuit of happiness.
Not shoving my beliefs and morals down someone's throat.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

The State should provide a boyfriend/ girfriend to the transgendered. It's only fair. Social constructs. The new ones. How do they work?
View Quote

Really.

Tranqueer wants little Billy to flirt with it.

Billy is disgusted.

Tranqueer files discrimination report to Dept. of Social Justice.

Billy is sent to reeducation camp where he is forced to suck dicks until he signs a Declaration of Gayness.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:15:15 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View Quote

See, that's the problem.

WHAT FUCKING WORLD IS THIS COMPLETELY NORMAL IN?!?!

Dammit, stop the planet... I want off!

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I mean a teen bo... er I mean girl is upset she can't find a boy, whether that boy used to be a girl, who would find her cute enough that they would fap about sticking it in Jazz's azz, or mouth.  I mean what could go wrong?  Teen bo... err I meant girl, +hormone therapy. add reality show, seriously?  What could go sideways here?  It's all perfectly normal.

Hell, why worry about silly teen boys.  I'm sure there is a plethora of men 18+ who would love to meet this gem.  Give NAMBLA a call.  Wait, never mind.  I forgot that those guys love boys.  Let's shoot for the gym teacher then.

At least mom and pops should feel relieved that Jazz's next reality show won't be Teen Mom.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's courtesy. Like if your name was Leslie, but you asked me to call you Bubba. It's no skin off my nose.

Hell, why worry about silly teen boys.  I'm sure there is a plethora of men 18+ who would love to meet this gem.  Give NAMBLA a call.  Wait, never mind.  I forgot that those guys love boys.  Let's shoot for the gym teacher then.

I met my first trans young adult about 20 years ago. She wasn't a reality star. She didn't wear makeup or sexy clothes. She was just a mousey hippie girl that kept t herself and wanted to just blend in to the background with the other girls.

You're mad because all you've seen is the squeaky wheels that get shows and book deals. That's like judging all men based on Kanye West or all women on Kim Kardashian. Sure, a lot of trans folks are shitbirds, just like regular folks. But it's not a new thing, it's not all media whores and it's not going away.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:21:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

See, that's the problem.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See, that's the problem.

You've never heard a kid whine "why not me?"? Seriously? You've never heard an ugly or fat kid whine about not being popular?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Pssst.. Jazz you are mentally ill. You can not force boys to think you are a girl when your DNA has determined you are a male.
View Quote

Wonder what Darwin would say in this situation?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:28:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

GD lied to you. You and Bailey Jay both have dicks. It's gay if you so much as smooch her.
View Quote

She's right you know.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:30:16 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Fuck it... God made that shit."
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
You've never heard a kid whine "why not me?"? Seriously? You've never heard an ugly or fat kid whine about not being popular?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

See, that's the problem.

I hear it all the time... but that's kids being kids... there is a legitimate reason for this, but I don't think he acknowledges it.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The "Is it really Gay?" line gets really fucking blurry with that guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd knock the bottom out of that.

The "Is it really Gay?" line gets really fucking blurry with that guy.

Nope
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top