Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Log In

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 4/24/2001 6:58:14 AM EDT
I have been seeing these things that attach to the bottom of AR magazines that look like pull handles for a quick mag release. Does anyone have info good/bad on these? Who makes them, where to get? Nuckles.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 7:07:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/24/2001 7:10:04 AM EDT by HANGFIRE]
Mag Pulls. I use them in 3gun and tactical rife matchs. After expending a mag I don't have to drop it in the SAND, I see a lot of people doing it, I slip the loop over my finger and load another mag. Mag Pulls also protect a mag dropped on hard surfaces and let you get one out of the mag pouch faster. They come in black or green. 308/223 You can make your own like the GIs do using para cord and forming a loop slide the base plate on the mag halfway out, drop the loop in the mag, and close the base plate.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 7:14:15 AM EDT
Thanks HANGFIRE, where do I buy them? Nuckles.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 11:13:13 AM EDT
http://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=cl&pw=55963&ctc=j1yow3by8y00zk8a00y51&mi=10077&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brownells.com%2FProduct%2FproductDetail.asp?Spec=&ProductID=100000308 try this....helpful hound out
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 11:49:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By hound: [url]http://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=cl&pw=55963&ctc=j1yow3e7s900zk8a00y51&mi=10077&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brownells.com%2FProduct%2FproductDetail.asp?Spec=&ProductID=100000308[/url] try this....helpful hound out
View Quote
All Better.
Top Top