Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2001 9:55:41 PM EDT
Here is the page given by someone calling himself "docswat" on the equipment exchange forum selling and HK and AR.  Thought I would check out his link and this is what I say.   Looks like some of Gecko45s work.  [url]http://communities.msn.com/SwatDoc&naventryid=100[/url]
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 12:37:01 AM EDT
[#1]
[b]Doc", his real name is not important, is known as a precision shooter/trainer of handguns, assault rifles, and other tactical weapons. On one occassion he shot an assault rifle from the 100 yards, 200 yards, 300 yards, 400 yards, and 500 yards into the SAME target and ALL 5 bullets went into the SAME hole. The grouping was so small and precise that they said he performed surgery with the scoped rifle, and thus they named him "Doc." If not for the fact that there were over 30 witnesses to the event, the shots would never have been believed. "Doc" also has two doctorate degrees and is a Law Enforcement Officer with several honors.
[/b]

Oh yeah, it's him.  At least he has good taste in weapons..
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 12:47:54 AM EDT
[#2]
If it ain't, it's his (even more) evil twin.

[pyro]   [frag]   [shotgun]   [heavy]
[uzi]   [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:34:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I actually think this guy is funnier than Gecko because he is so serious.  I love his warnings to young people.  I've actually gone back to his site for chuckles.  

I love the one hole shot from 100 to 500 yards with five consecutive shots.  Put this guy on American Shooter.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#4]
'Snot me.

I'm currently at [url]www.assaultweb.net

Leg yanking mode: ON
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#5]
He tried selling his AR for $4100 yesterday... modified his ad today...

He shoots better than .05 MOA!!! Read his story.  If he got 2 shots in one hole (if you use only his last 2 shots as related in his story, the first at 400 yards and the last at 500) that would be more like a 2 shot, 1/4 inch group at 500 yards... let's see... divide .223 by 5... that would make it .0446 MOA!!!!

This guy sounds like a real winner.  I have a more plausible explanation of his 5 shot one hole "surgical" shooting.  He hit the target once at 100 yards and had 4 clear misses after that...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top