Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2001 6:38:16 PM EDT
Joan Lundun. Whats her stand on RKBA? She sure likes that military stuff. She would need surgery to remove that smile when she was shooting that 50. Is she on our side. Anybody know?
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to hazard a guess and say not.  Would like to see someone more articulate head up the NRA though.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know if she's "pro" or "anti", but she sure would look good hold an AR-15 in some lace lingerie.
whoops, did i say that? i was only thinking it.

colt
[beer]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Anti. At least when it comes to the little people having guns. Sorta like Sly and Ahnold.

Mad Mel doesn't count- he's flip-flopped so many times on the issue I wouldn't believe a word he says.

Hey- whoever heard of a MAJOR Hollyweird star who became famous in the past 10-20 years who is an outspoken proponent of the RKBA? Anyone? Anybody? Bueller?

Only mega-libs are allowed to succeed in Hollywood. If you aren't, like Gary Oldman, your career will be screwed, esp. when you open your mouth. Hey- whatever happened to Joe Mantegna, another Hollywood pro-gun guy?

Joan is cute though- like all the lib females... (oops- that was a different topic, from a while back.. :^)  )
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Officer TackleBerry. ain't none better.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:57:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Two words...
TED NUGENT!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
isnt he dead?
View Quote

the man not the character[heavy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top