Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2001 1:52:27 PM EDT
if she should die a horrid death so be it. Yes I am human, and wish mankind good health & long life.But a person like Mrs Brady doesn't deserve anyones pity.
Unlike the lies, the altered polls, mis-information & false fear she spread about firearms all these years. She knew the real truth about the dangers of smoking, yet she still did it.So she reaps her own reward DEATH!

Now there are a bunch of you crying about anti-gunners reading this board and the evil messages posted here will give them fuel for their fire. Well let me tell you something, These modern day Gestapo could care less what we right. The fact being they aren't going to change their stance & have enough of thier own hate propergada to push without looking here for more information to use against us.

We are humans, and we do have hearts & souls.But there are some people beyond saving. no matter how hard you try to help them.This is just God's will.As I said before GOD has given us freewill,which we must use to choose between right & wrong.Our lifes are not to be controlled by people  but by GOD.just something to think about next time you feel sorry for someone you might thing is trying to help mankind.but instead is really pushing agenda that may very well hurting those very close people around you, that you love so much.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Well said....

John
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 1:59:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Now i hope she sees that smoking kills more than guns do.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 2:37:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Now i hope she sees that smoking kills more than guns do.
View Quote

sure but its too late now to do anyone any good..
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#4]
My grandma is 75, been smoking since she was 16 she got lung cancer ten years ago, still alive and kickin ass. this diagnosis doesn't necessarily mean we're going to lose that brady whore anytime soon.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 2:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Depends on the type of cancer, large cell or small cell, undifferentiated.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 3:17:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard today the she's got large cell...  and that it's supposed to be some passive type of C.  However, the suffering is also supposed to be long and slow.  As I said on another post, it's her KARMA [O:)]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I just pissed my pants...  This is SOOOOO Funny!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Lets all chip in and send her a big nicotine patch. She can stick in on that big f*ckin mouth of hers.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm not one of them!
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 1:44:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't want her to die.

I want her to experience the pain that she has caused others. And I want her to experience it for a long, long time to come.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Does that filthy bitch have cancer? YES! I'm going to throw a friggin PARTY! This act alone has restored my faith in a higher power! Now we just need her to DIE so her veggie husband can do what he's wanted to do all these years!

Take up benchrest shooting, of course!

SAMHAIN44
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 2:23:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Hello, my name is Sara Brady. I want you to grow up to be JUST like me!
I made the world a better place by destroying my lungs....."It's for the Children"
[img]http://www.homestead.com/abetterlife/files/bad_lung.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#13]
She made her choices regarding smoking and is now paying for it.  I guess she chose the wrong cause.  I wouldn't wish such a painful death on anybody.

It would have been far better fate to convert her to being a pro-gunner.  After all, the most rabid anti-smokers are the ones that quit.  Imagine what it would be like if her shrill voice was singing the praises of firearms?
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#14]
This worthless b*tch needs to die a slow lingering death, then burn eternally in the ninth level of Hell.[}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top