Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
hot damm carma is a bitch aint it [beer]

I dont wish her a to much of a long lingering death due to the fact that we will most likely pay for all the drugs and hospital visits (government perks).

I say we do it right:

we have a lottery who gets to do the deed,
fist proceed to the desert to pre-dig a shallow grave.

next get a nice pair of shiny amuminum baseball bats [smash]
to slowly end her suffering mobster style.
While on pay per view and donate a portion of the proceeds to our favorite pro second amendment org.
blessings like this need to enjoyed by all

Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#2]
My mother was a nonsmoker who died from lung cancer. She lived less than 6 months  after being diagnosed. Trust me, the lovely Sara's death will be very unpleasant. After seeing what my mother went through I think I would eat a round one...
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the PICTURES !!

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=17101[/url]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:35:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Good thing all those millions were spent on Brady bills and gun by back programs to save lives instead of something like cancer research.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:38:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good thing all those millions were spent on Brady bills and gun by back programs to save lives instead of something like cancer research.
View Quote

I'm just letting you know now that you are next years McUZI Award winner for Member of the Year.

McUZI
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:42:57 PM EDT
[#6]
She tried to take away our God-given rights, and God obviously didn't approve!  
[size=6][b][red]BURN, BABY, BURN!!![/red][/b][/size=6][}:D]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:51:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh My God...  I am SOOOOOOO Offended !

NOT

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/hci.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:56:09 PM EDT
[#8]
The cigarette industry should never have to pay anymore damages to anyone. They just vindicated themselves. We are indebted to them!

[smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke]
[smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke]
Kyle
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:59:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The cigarette industry should never have to pay anymore damages to anyone. They just vindicated themselves. We are indebted to them!

Kyle
View Quote

why should they pay damages in the first place. it's not like their holding you prisoner & making you smoke those things all the time.

Remeber: GOD gave you freewill, so use it smartly.[O:)]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 11:24:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Aww, man
Don't let her suffer...
PULL THE DAMN PLUG!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 11:41:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Saying a gun causes death is like saying that a spoon makes you fat.
(Thanks to Rosie O'Dog-nuts

View Quote

Rosie O'Dog-nuts?
When I saw that, I blew pieces of Easter chocolate all over my brand new wireless keyboard. crap
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 11:55:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Guys, I am very happy to see this evil woman go, but there may also be a down side to this and that would be in who becomes here replacement.  Someone like Rosie O;Donut or an even worse person may take her place, that and she will also be viewed as a mrtyer for a;; the work she has done "For the children".

I pray this doesn't happen, but you never know with Liberals.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 11:59:06 PM EDT
[#13]
A break in the humor...

The misinformation and lies from Mrs. Brady and her organization have been a source of great irritation for god-fearing and freedom loving americans for many years. It is tragic that her and her family have to go through the ordeal of cancer. And I'm sure Jim Brady getting shot was not any easier for them either. However, it is appropriate, I think, to consider the twisted logic of their arguments and apply it to their current situation since the Bradys were never ones to shy away from exploiting tragedy.

For example, you are 43 times more likely to die of lung cancer when there are cigarettes in the home, and concealed carry, or even open carry of tobacco can only lead to more deaths and public smokeouts. Big Tobacco has marketed their deadly products to children. The Tobacco Lobby has been fighting against the will of the people and the U.S. Congress has members who take tobacco money for political gain. There is a cigarette store loophole that allows children and criminals to purchase illegal cigarettes either for personal use or to engage in black market trading. Low tar cigarettes have no safety standards and are not subject to the same consumer product protections as all other goods are. Cheap unregulated tobacco products aka, "Saturday Night Specials" are flooding the market and can be found in our schools and in higher crime neighborhoods.

I could go on with this analogy all night but I won't. Death and tragedy happen. Any reasonable person can find reasons to accept guns as a legitimate product with important uses. And guns are not addictive (at least in a clinical sense![:D]). But cigarettes are insidious with their poisonous nature and have an inherent power or hold over innocent persons. No reasonable person can argue a good reason to support a product  that addicts and kills people in this manner. Sarah Brady is a victim of her own human weaknesses and will die fighting the wrong battle. Had she had made it her mission to control cigarettes in the way she wanted to control guns either in her personal life or in the public arena, it might have been noble. As it stands, she  was a deeply fearful and paranoid woman who suffered a great tragedy with the injury to her husband and turned it into a hateful outlet for her anger while at the same time she poisoned herself with a dangerous product she could have avoided by her own free will. Very sad.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 5:50:56 AM EDT
[#14]
[size=4][b]COMPASSION[/b][/size=4]

Give it a try.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 5:57:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Even though I hate her with a passion...

No one should have to die from Cancer.

I feel sorry for her and her family. I wish them the best of luck.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:20:30 AM EDT
[#16]
I have to say one thing here. I am not sorry to see her go but I will not wish her all the bad sentaments that you guy's are. She has done terrible thing to America and I don't like her or her friends one bit. If the anti gun public heard you speaking like this how can you make your argument that the gunners of this great nation are compassionate,caring law abiding people. Not with the 3 pages of these posts I have been reading. What you feel is what you feel but rise above it and be a true patriot. Don't sink down to her level. Cause this is what she does by exploiting school shootings. I will not stoop to her level and I will try to educate people by talking with fact and rationally. These people are brain washing the people who have no opinion on this matter. Lets go one step above that and educate the non gunners of this country or we will loose our rights. Presentation is everything. REMEMBER THAT!!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:20:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Lets see...Her mother, father, aunt and uncle, also a cousin, died from smoking.  Boy, what a good idea!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:34:30 AM EDT
[#18]

"Clearly, the NRA had signoff on Governor Bush's choice of a running mate; there is no other way to account for the choice of one of the most extreme pro-gun legislators of the last twenty years."- Sarah Brady
View Quote

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/satanlaf.jpg[/img]

[size=3][red]WELCOME TO HELL BITCH!!!
I'LL BE YOUR GUIDE!![/red][/size=3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:42:53 AM EDT
[#19]
When I read some of these posts wishing her a painful death, I know I should start digging that hole in the yard, because our days are numbered.  Just because she lead the way to YOU AND I loosing our gun rights, the simple fact is that we let it happen, and if not her, someone else.  We are using the same argument that they use "Anti---"guns kill, people don't".  S. Brady didn't take YOUR RIGHTS, YOU and I DID.  Just like the gun didn't shoot that guy, the person behind it did.  Don't blame her for your lose, we left it on the table for anyone to take; she was but the instrument.  Having said that, I do not wish cancer on anyone......I may lose my guns, but you or them can NEVER take away my HUMANITY.  If you don't understand that, then please don't help me fight for my right to own a gun....you do me more harm than good.  

Bow
"Yell and they will hear you.
Talk to them and they may understand"
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:04:44 AM EDT
[#20]
My mother in law had Breast Cancer first. She had a Complete Mastectomy in hopes that she might LIVE. After Ten years of suffering and hoping she developed Lung Cancer. It took her in less than a year.
She never smoked a day in her life.

My father in law has recently developed Colin Cancer as has my uncle.

My best friend Has just had a Brain Tumor diagnosed. He may not live. Period.

We all gotta go sooner or later.

I hope Sarah Goes sooner.
I'll gladly spill some copper solvent on her Grave Stone.
After I'm done shootin my Sport Utillity Rifle over it.

[heavy]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:09:09 AM EDT
[#21]
I don't wish cancer on anyone, however, if they give an address for donations, I will be sending in a couple of packs of unfiltered Camels.  [:D]

Proposed new bumper sticker:

"Guns don't kill people, Cigarettes do" - Sarah Brady

John
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:16:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know who this person is or what she has done but no-one deserves to be insulted in such a way.

The RCP-120. Hey. I know it's not a real gun but it's a great piece of weaponry none the less
View Quote

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Dude, if you englishmen weren't so god damn concerned with political correctness, and "offending" anyone,

you might stil have your guns.

Now, I believe it is tea anc crumpet time, Nigel.
I am goin shootin American style.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:21:42 AM EDT
[#23]
payback is a bitch and boy she's going to get it
going for the Big ride! honestly will have the brady bill on Cigarettes. so let us bow our heads and say a little prayer.

anybody bowing your heads yet?

anybody?

oh comon guy's?

you can do it!

well i guess not then. oh well! [:D]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:21:50 AM EDT
[#24]
I have mixed feelings about Sarah Brady.  It would have been better irony if she was walking down the street and the wheel of a passing car came off, flew up, and hit her hard enough to cause instant death. (Safety locks for lugnuts?)Quick death is going to be preferable to what she will experience in the hospital.

On the other hand, here is a woman who played organ grinder to her crippled monkey-husband so she could realize her political and financial dreams.  Without Jim, Sarah is just another ugly, pushy, obnoxious liberal who couldn't buy her way into a House Committee hearing room or on to Larry King Live.

She is one of the most despicable people I've ever seen in political life.  And now she is going to die a most despicable death as long as Dr. Kevorkian is in jail.  What comes around, goes around.  Sorry Sarah, but you will reap what you sowed.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:27:41 AM EDT
[#25]
All I have to say is what goes around finally comes back around.

X--Static
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:15:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Well guys' I can see the headlines now "GUN OWNERS ELATED WITH SARA BRADYS' LUNG CANCER". Is that how we want are stupid rhetoric published. She is one of my least favorite persons also, but I would not wish this on anyone. Lets'not make her a Martyr to the press, it will come back and bite us right in the ASS. I have an illness myself(MS), but as far as I know nobody is glad about it. Think about it, it might be you someday!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:04:23 AM EDT
[#27]
MzUzi Graphics RULES !!

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/sara3.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#28]
You could tell she was gonna die of lung cancer years ago just by listening to her evil raspy voice!  

See you in hell!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#29]
I hear the Grim Reaper threw this in so he could get the LEGP# he wanted.   [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 12:26:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Such a shame.

[smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke]

Link Posted: 4/21/2001 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#31]
I hope she don't blame her condition on the NRA.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You are all sick.
Cancer is a horrible thing, and even Sarah Brady deserves the basic humanity god gave us all.
To suffer through cancer is a fate I wouldn't even wish on an adversary like Sarah Brady.
Get well soon.
FUCKING PSYCHE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo glad that nasty ho got the big "C", I couldn't have designed it any better myself..
Too bad it wasn't pancreatic cancer, so she could suffer in misery.
God speed your death.

McUZI
"Sherm8404 is my best friend on AR15.com"
View Quote

You had me worried.....until I scrolled down more.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Stronghorn;

We'll have none of that responsible thinking going on over here.  Also, don't forget the sense of accomplishment all of our teeth-gnashing, hair pulling and wailing must give her.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:30:03 PM EDT
[#34]
I just pissed my pants...  This is SOOOOO Funny!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:16:34 PM EDT
[#35]
By Sarah: You Loose.                          
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally posted by The Commissioner:

On the other hand, here is a woman who played organ grinder to her crippled monkey-husband...
View Quote

That's going to give me the giggles for at least a week!

Link Posted: 4/22/2001 10:23:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Good thing its not terminal heartburn......

Cause I wouldnt piss in her mouth if her guts were on fire!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#38]
damn yankees
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 9:30:55 AM EDT
[#39]
[smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke]Party on Sara![smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke]

Link Posted: 4/24/2001 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#40]
First dibs for pissing on her grave!![}:D]

P.S.-Anyone know where she will be burried?

Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#41]
I hate to say it but many of you are justfied in your feelings for the simple fact that if one more of us "Gun Nuts" was dying of cancer, she wouldn't care less. So one less "Anti-Gun Nut" balances out I guess. God forgive my thoughts on this one!
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:13:15 AM EDT
[#42]
I would Like to see her suffer even more!Pour honey on her burried in the ground and let the ants  eat her About time she gets back what she has sewn Thats my opinon
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:39:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Sarah Brady has lung cancer??

I more think of it the other way around.

Lung cancer has Sarah Brady.

Ohhh, that poor disease. Why should lung cancer have to suffer thru that???

[:D]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#44]
New bumpersticker - "Sarah Brady's Second Hand Smoke Has Killed More People Than My Gun"

Check out the color version of this sticker at
http://www.geocities.com/personalresponsibility

It's one thing to feel sorry for everyone with cancer

It's another thing to feel sorry for people who got cancer from smoking

It's just nonsense to have much sympathy for people who got cancer for smoking and freely admit to lighting up while going through chemo

Typical for this woman, people shouldn't be expected to control themselves, we need the government to protect us from our own stupidity.

Thank you Mr. Darwin!
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:58:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Whoa, you guys are harsh!

There may be some serious repercussions in the pro-gun community now that Sarah Brady admitted she has cancer.

1) This will afford her more sympathy, gaining her access to people who under different circumstances wouldn't give her the time of day.

2) She will inspire more anti-gun zealots because of her willingness to fight in the face of her personal tragedy.

3) There will be a new push of anti-gun legislation to "do it for Sarah."

It is amazing how much of a hypocrite she is though. "Guns Kill People, but don't take away MY cigarettes!"
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#46]
She just inhaled -- while she was blowing smoke up everyone's ass!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top