Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 696
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By johnny_dot_exe:
Been farming creds/xp on the Stug IIIg to save up for JgPz unlocks, going insane trying to grind on the KV-3 to get the bigger turret and 100mm gun so I can start actually getting damage/kills.

Caved and bought the Skorpion G.  Even playing like a noob I average 25k/match so at least I'm not running myself out of credits.
View Quote
Only 25k? Are you shooting a lot of gold?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:00:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#2]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Yup. Shoot apcr and their speed doesn't mean much.  I  do a lot of hit and run with my wheeled tanks. Fly in and put a round or two into a tanks ass and bail.

If you're in a normal light and you see a wheeled tank you should ram them if you can. They take so much damage from ramming...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:
Originally Posted By Turboguy:
Originally Posted By Veccio:
I hope the EBRs catch a nerf, there's no point even playing light tanks the way balance is right now.
A genuine light vs an EBR, if the light has any sense he can fucking end the EBR with a quickness.

If you even get close with an HE round it is a full pen on a splash with blown tires. If you're in an autoloader, aim for tires for two shots. After that, the EBR is yours to molest because I guarantee he used his kit the moment he heard the hiss of the tire going flat.
Not to mention you'll outspot him by 50-100m easy.
Yup. Shoot apcr and their speed doesn't mean much.  I  do a lot of hit and run with my wheeled tanks. Fly in and put a round or two into a tanks ass and bail.

If you're in a normal light and you see a wheeled tank you should ram them if you can. They take so much damage from ramming...
Yup.

A real tank vs wheeled? I dont even think the 13 57 would take 100 damage ramming the EBR105, but the EBR would get turned over.

I once misjudged a turn in the EBR 75 and got accidentally rammed by a half health FV304. I was dead from nearly full health. I'm sure he was chuckling. He might have taken 100 damage.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Only 25k? Are you shooting a lot of gold?
View Quote
Shooting AP rounds.  So far a good match is 3-4 hits and maybe 1-2 kills before I die or we win.  I try to play very conservatively, never extending far from base because of my paper armor.

My issue is that I'll find a good bush, back up a bit, wait for some easy hits, then back out and hide behind a rock or building to drop off the radar...but more times than not when I'm sitting there near our base, completely still and waiting, I'll apparently randomly appear to the enemies that I cannot see and they all shoot at me and wipe me out.  I don't understand why or how this keeps happening, especially when I have camo net and two crew training camo(I know camo rating isn't the best on the skorp g but still), and I haven't moved or been spotted by ANY nearby enemy that I can see.  I could understand if some dude on wheels bolted by to expose me, but this isn't what happens.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:15:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vanilla_gorilla] [#4]

Yup.

A real tank vs wheeled? I dont even think the 13 57 would take 100 damage ramming the EBR105, but the EBR would get turned over.

I once misjudged a turn in the EBR 75 and got accidentally rammed by a half health FV304. I was dead from nearly full health. I'm sure he was chuckling. He might have taken 100 damage.
View Quote
I'm gonna start taking my Russian lights out hunting for wheeled vehicles to HE and ram
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:
I'm gonna start taking my Russian lights out hunting for wheeled vehicles to HE and ram
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

Yup.

54 light and the 432 are seriously dangerous to wheeled lights.

Not to mention M41's.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Been farming creds/xp on the Stug IIIg to save up for JgPz unlocks, going insane trying to grind on the KV-3 to get the bigger turret and 100mm gun so I can start actually getting damage/kills.

Caved and bought the Skorpion G.  Even playing like a noob I average 25k/match so at least I'm not running myself out of credits.
View Quote
That's WoT in a nutshell right now.   The KV3 sucks; it's slow and armor means almost nothing anymore since everyone spams gold.  Meanwhile an expensive premium racks up damage and credits like it's going out of style.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Bones45:

That's WoT in a nutshell right now.   The KV3 sucks; it's slow and armor means almost nothing anymore since everyone spams gold.  Meanwhile an expensive premium racks up damage and credits like it's going out of style.
View Quote
With the game favoring mobile tanks, I'm hoping we'll have larger "grand battle" style of maps for more Tiers. I've always wanted to play with VIIIs and VI. Imagine how much fun it would be to rip around with the cromwell or type 64 on a big map where you can actually flank.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Not to mention M41's.
View Quote
My 54 lwt with controlled impact can one shot a tier 9 wheeled tank.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:47:49 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes

Not to mention M41's.
This is relevant to my interests
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:48:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Also, they advertise on Instagram. I brow beat WG every chance I can get for them to fix shit. Can’t ban  me there assholes!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 10:47:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Inquisitive_Spaniard:
Also, they advertise on Instagram. I brow beat WG every chance I can get for them to fix shit. Can’t ban  me there assholes!!
View Quote
Instagram?

Do you just send them dick pics?
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 9:16:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Instagram?

View Quote
You're thinking of snapchat.  He is sending them selfies with the cat ear filter applied.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 9:24:48 AM EDT
[#13]
You're thinking of snapchat.  He is sending them selfies with the cat ear filter applied.
View All Quotes

Instagram?

I put the cat ears and nose on my dick pics
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 9:34:11 AM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes

Instagram?

platypus.jpg
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#15]
platypus.jpg
View All Quotes

Instagram?

platypus.jpg
Given the fact that 1. You were a marine and 2. I know you, I’m not googling that
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Given the fact that 1. You were a marine and 2. I know you, I’m not googling that
View All Quotes

Instagram?

platypus.jpg
Rule 34.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:19:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#17]

View Quote
Coming up on to catch a predator

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:10:54 PM EDT
[#18]
5k spotting in a what?

Still didn't ace the thing.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:16:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Revisited the wheeled vehicles. I’m at tier 6. Bout 30 battles in and have a 94% win rate. Still not sure what equipment to run. It’s a fun tank but damn HE will wreck your shit. Running a 101 fever so today have been an arty day.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:44:39 PM EDT
[#20]
what one of you fuckers is M A G A ?
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote
I've run into to him. He's a real asshole!
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 4:00:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By 2001WS6:
View All Quotes
Agreed. I've been TK'd by that fuck more than once.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Revisited the wheeled vehicles. I’m at tier 6. Bout 30 battles in and have a 94% win rate. Still not sure what equipment to run. It’s a fun tank but damn HE will wreck your shit. Running a 101 fever so today have been an arty day.
View Quote
Give HE back.

You've got pretty good pen. Whack a tier 4 with that shit and it's a wrap.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 6:05:16 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
IIRC he's on my friends list, so he might be a former AR_15/Kraken member.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Since you guys are one of the greatest groups of trolls I have ever known, make sure you fill out your firearm turn in form and send it to the New Zealand police.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 9:19:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#26]
Since you guys are one of the greatest groups of trolls I have ever known, make sure you fill out your firearm turn in form and send it to the New Zealand police.
View Quote
Already helped out before I went to work. by the time I got home they were blocking VPNs
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Just logged in to a =40 free experience exchange rate and 3x first win bonus.  I just converted like 20k experience yesterday, so kinda pissed about that.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By hobbez84:

View Quote
my list too, i don't recall the details but this seems logical.

If you trolls think he is an ass that means something.  
Im still at elder status, only 1 chat ban so far.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By j97531:

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 3/22/2019 9:38:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Who do I talk to about a clan invite, is it still o_p?  I was in a few years back but was probably booted due to inactivity since I stopped playing for a few years.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#31]
I'll tell you why wheeled vehicles need to be nerfed even more in some regards.

Last week I was playing in my O-I just screwing around to kill time, and a Hotch is off in the distance maybe 200m and his focus is elsewhere.  He is also not moving.  So I take aim and let it fully lock and fire off.  My round hits the top of the Hotch and bounces off.

I'm sorry but any wheeled vehicle that takes fire from a derp gun like on an O-I or KV-2 should be going poof instantly.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 9:48:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By TexasSmooth:

Last week I was playing in my O-I just screwing around to kill time, and a Hotch is off in the distance maybe 200m and his focus is elsewhere.  He is also not moving.  So I take aim and let it fully lock and fire off.  My round hits the top of the Hotch and bounces off.

I'm sorry but any wheeled vehicle that takes fire from a derp gun like on an O-I or KV-2 should be going poof instantly.  
View Quote
Meh, what pisses me off about them is getting circle jerked to no fucking end even in a light tank. I refuse to 1 V 1 them. The auto aim assist, the superb on the move accuracy already puts another light. Tank driver at a disadvantage no to mention the speed in which they can get away and the-engage at their own leisure. On top of it. Those god damn wheels eat HE for breakfast
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 10:22:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Meh, what pisses me off about them is getting circle jerked to no fucking end even in a light tank. I refuse to 1 V 1 them. The auto aim assist, the superb on the move accuracy already puts another light. Tank driver at a disadvantage no to mention the speed in which they can get away and the-engage at their own leisure. On top of it. Those god damn wheels eat HE for breakfast
View All Quotes

Well said. I have been getting my ass handed to me by those things. Still trying to figure out counters in the tanks I normally play.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:
Please don't encourage him.
View All Quotes

https://i.imgur.com/Lp9Q7wc.jpg
Please don't encourage him.
This is a support group, man.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By BigheadCCT:
Well said. I have been getting my ass handed to me by those things. Still trying to figure out counters in the tanks I normally play.
View All Quotes

Don't get caught out in the open on flat ground. They don't push through obstacles well and they don't run uphill for shit on flat tires.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#38]

This is a support group, man.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#39]

That's me.  Give me your in-game name, please.
View Quote
PM sent.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#40]

Agreed. I've been TK'd by that fuck more than once.
View Quote
Sounds like a real dick! Wonder what he did to Ludder?
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 9:20:56 PM EDT
[#41]
The crew skins are dumb.

And blueprints
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 9:39:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Sounds like a real dick! Wonder what he did to Ludder?
View Quote
Nothing. He knows better
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 11:00:58 PM EDT
[#43]
I just love the fucking weekends.

Stuck with nothing but Mexicans and Argentinan
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 11:06:50 PM EDT
[#44]
The game keeps automatically putting me on SA server.  Keep having to switch back over to NA.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#45]
The game keeps automatically putting me on SA server.  Keep having to switch back over to NA.
View Quote
I just might go play there to beat those fucktards into submission like the UK did to Argentina in the 80’s
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes

Just shoot them. Maybe I have bad luck, but every time I play mine I get on the Himmelsdorf, Paris, Ruinberg rotation where there is nowhere to run. Either way, when I'm thinking I am zipping around too fast to catch, some fuckwad in a 183 or Jagzilla somehow manages to connect across the map and I am dipping in and out of cover at 90, bobbing and weaving. I'm like, "How in the fuck?" I think you've got your stats too high. Be a shitter for a couple of weeks and you too will be able to fire indiscriminately in the air and hit ammo racks.

Alternatly ram them. Saw a guy get unlucky against an E50M. Bug on a windshield.

One thing that needs to be done is that if the wheelies get the auto aim assist, everyone should get it. It truly is a pretty massive advantage.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:14:58 AM EDT
[#47]
I just might go play there to beat those fucktards into submission like the UK did to Argentina in the 80’s
View All Quotes
Are we going to witness the return of UK-1_ARG-0?
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:49:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Veccio] [#48]

View Quote
The wheels are what needs fixing. If you track a light tank they stop but wheelies (mainly referring to EBRs) eat up the shots to their sides while losing almost no speed and are somehow magically able to fix their wheels on the move without stopping. WG needs to A.) increase the amount of speed lost when they lose a wheel and B.) don't allow wheels to be fixed unless the wheelie is stationary.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Veccio:
The wheels are what needs fixing. If you track a light tank they stop but wheelies eat up the shots to their sides while losing almost no speed and are somehow magically able to fix their wheels on the move without stopping. WG needs to A.) increase the amount of speed lost when they lose a wheel and B.) don't allow wheels to be fixed unless the wheelie is stationary.
View Quote
Bullshit

That's retarded.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 11:11:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Veccio] [#50]
Bullshit

That's retarded.
View Quote
Bullshit, google it there's plenty of videos of the same. Not even 30 mins ago I fired 3 shots from a skorpion into the side of an EBR; all 3 hit and all 3 times I did no damage except the wonderful "critical damage". I knocked out two of the wheels but in that time he repaired one, lost almost no speed, and took no hp damage. What the fuck kind of broke shit is that?

Anything constructive to post or just more herp derp from you?
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top