Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
I mean the hitzone skin that you use.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:

I guess we do learn from the You Pube gamers

First time i ever got that off managing to Snack on a full health tank in game usually i get some but never a fully healthy one. He raised his barrel in surrender
Hitzones haver never been verbotten.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#2]
It's cheating, though.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 4:00:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Inquisitive_Spaniard:
View All Quotes

First time i ever got that off managing to Snack on a full health tank in game usually i get some but never a fully healthy one. He raised his barrel in surrender
IIRC, they were allowed in the garage but not in battle.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#4]
It's cheating, though.
View Quote
I thought it was against the rules too, but don't give a shit personally. I think Chieftan said it was fine. The RNG fuckery makes anything more than a contact shot purely luck for hits there.

To me it isn't any different than XVM. People look at the player lineup and everyone focuses the good player.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 4:29:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#5]
View All Quotes

I was Tracking him so hit list or not i was not aiming for anything special.

You would think if it was banned the Top modders would not have it in their list this was as i was taking it off i have no problem taking out Tier 1 thru 8 tanks with out it i was mainly using it to learn how to fight tier 9 and 10 which i am just now fully getting into fighting its off now
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#6]
It's cheating, though.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#7]

https://i.imgur.com/sM8sXiq.jpg
View Quote
It's effectively cheating unless everyone has it or you have an "any mods go" battle mode. Just the same as that 50x zoom he has in another picture or the mods that give people aim lead times or color code weak armor spots. If it was just funny skins or extra info about damage you have done or even stats for other people,  no big deal.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 6:55:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#8]
Originally Posted By SageEBR:
It's effectively cheating unless everyone has it or you have an "any mods go" battle mode. Just the same as that 50x zoom he has in another picture or the mods that give people aim lead times or color code weak armor spots. If it was just funny skins or extra info about damage you have done or even stats for other people,  no big deal.
View All Quotes

If wargaming hasn't banned it, it's not cheating.

That mod pack is 100% approved by wg. Don't like mods? Fine, play without them. Don't sit there and scream like fucking tomatoes that it's cheating. Jesus.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#9]

That mod pack is 100% approved by wg. Don't like mods? Fine, play without them. Don't sit there and scream like fucking tomatoes that it's cheating. Jesus.
View Quote
This. I suppose people are also cheating using sprem rounds or using the mod that removes the shadow scope, or changing the settings on your computer to remove the grass when youre zoomed in.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 7:44:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck... I get called out for cheating daily. By good and total shitlords. Funny thing is, I dont run any mods.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

Thank you @Inquisitive_Spaniard
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 10:42:28 PM EDT
[#12]
It's cheating, though.
View Quote
I don't think WG considers it to be so. I personally believe everyone should play the same tools and layouts so I play no mods. Well shit I dont even play anymore but maybe 3 battles a week. My buddy is running the account mostly.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 10:56:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Tank chats on the ram kangaroo

The chieftain hatch on the sentinel

I thought that tank chats was interesting and old painless said he had not seen the chieftain hatch on the sentinel. So have fun p
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 11:04:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

I don't think WG considers it to be so. I personally believe everyone should play the same tools and layouts so I play no mods. Well shit I dont even play anymore but maybe 3 battles a week. My buddy is running the account mostly.
View Quote
I personally believe everyone should be able to customise their layout within reason.

People used to think the artillery view that is not top on is cheating, until WG integrated it in.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 11:32:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#15]
Originally Posted By FiftyCalibre:

I personally believe everyone should be able to customise their layout within reason.

People used to think the artillery view that is not top on is cheating, until WG integrated it in.
View Quote
50 cal this should put an end to the Armor pen indicator some one was crying about Cause i believe this you tuber has over 30k games and uses the same one i use Oh he along side many other You tube gamers use their own mods

Happened to notice he uses the indicator as well while watching the stream

Link Posted: 2/17/2018 11:57:38 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
Justify cheating all you want, I don't care. I don't run mods even though it definitely costs my stats because I never cheat at multiplayer games, I hardly "scream like a fucking tomato" as I generally just shake my head and move on when I run into someone who is clearly running cheat mods and as I have never mentioned it once in this thread or its predecessor, both of which I have participated in.

I don't care if wargaming says it's not cheating anymore than I would care if they say its not gay to shove a cucumber up your ass - they have a business to run and they don't want to alienate customers especially with their shrinking server sizes. If its not in the vanilla available to everyone version and it gives you measurable advantages then it is every bit as much cheating as running an aimbot.

And that's all I have to say about it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 12:06:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Justify cheating all you want, I don't care. I don't run mods even though it definitely costs my stats because I never cheat at multiplayer games, I hardly "scream like a fucking tomato" as I generally just shake my head and move on when I run into someone who is clearly running cheat mods and as I have never mentioned it once in this thread or its predecessor, both of which I have participated in.

I don't care if wargaming says it's not cheating anymore than I would care if they say its not gay to shove a cucumber up your ass - they have a business to run and they don't want to alienate customers especially with their shrinking server sizes. If its not in the vanilla available to everyone version and it gives you measurable advantages then it is every bit as much cheating as running an aimbot.

View All Quotes

You sure that you're not Argentinian?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 1:39:16 AM EDT
[#18]
I generally don't consider mods that provide you with additional data as cheating. Whether it be hit zone skins, or live armor values, it does nothing to enhance the skill level of the player.

Now, wallhacks, arty trail mods, etc. are def. cheating since they exploit the game mechanics, but those tend to be few and far between.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 1:41:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#19]
View All Quotes

I don't know in what way a 50x zoom is going to help you make a shot.

I would expect that your view would be entirely inside your aiming reticle.

For me, RNG makes aiming for weak spots outside of knife range an excercise in luck.

I use basic XVM and zoom reset because the vanilla zoom always going to where you last had it pisses me off. When I go from 3rd person to looking through my sights I want it set at the lowest value again. I also don't want to be able to zoom myself from 1st to 3rd person perspectives. It astonishes me that after all this time WG keeps it clunky.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:01:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

I don't know in what way a 50x zoom is going to help you make a shot.

I would expect that your view would be entirely inside your aiming reticle.

For me, RNG makes aiming for weak spots outside of knife range an excercise in luck.

I use basic XVM and zoom reset because the vanilla zoom always going to where you last had it pisses me off. When I go from 3rd person to looking through my sights I want it set at the lowest value again. I also don't want to be able to zoom myself from 1st to 3rd person perspectives. It astonishes me that after all this time WG keeps it clunky.
View Quote
Probably my favorite thing about the Odem Mortis modpack
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:07:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Hard to believe i've spent so much time on this game.

Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:
Probably my favorite thing about the Odem Mortis modpack
View Quote
Thank you Vanilla thats the one i like just forgot the name will switch later on today :)
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 6:47:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 2001WS6:

https://i.imgur.com/eVoN2QA.jpg?2
View Quote
Lol you have more victories than I have total matches. Well done!
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:05:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hobbez84] [#25]
fuuu...first 2x with AMX M4 51, I end up in redshire with 3 arty. Those fuckers ALL focused on me after we crushed their mediums. Spall liner paid dividends since I survived the battle, but being perma stunned is annoying as heck!

ETA: ugh...finally finished with the grind! 123 battles, 62% W/R, 1,061 Avg XP.

All in all a very strong Tier IX Heavy tank. It's actually really easy to beat one of these if they aren't facing straight towards you, but I noticed everyone tends to zero in on the LFP instead of overmatching the side armor. You can't sidescrape worth a damn with this thing, and you can't angle the tank due to the weak shoulders, but once you're straight on, you can be a PITA to most tanks. Of course, TDs with gold will rip through everything frontally, so there's that. 120mm gun is fantastic, I'd put it right up there with the IX Conq. for pure damage output. Dunno if I'm gonna keep it...but I'm also not buying the Tier X right away either.

Next up I can start focusing on the new RU heavy line.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By hobbez84:
fuuu...first 2x with AMX M4 51, I end up in redshire with 3 arty. Those fuckers ALL focused on me after we crushed their mediums. Spall liner paid dividends since I survived the battle, but being perma stunned is annoying as heck!

ETA: ugh...finally finished with the grind! 123 battles, 62% W/R, 1,061 Avg XP.

All in all a very strong Tier IX Heavy tank. It's actually really easy to beat one of these if they aren't facing straight towards you, but I noticed everyone tends to zero in on the LFP instead of overmatching the side armor. You can't sidescrape worth a damn with this thing, and you can't angle the tank due to the weak shoulders, but once you're straight on, you can be a PITA to most tanks. Of course, TDs with gold will rip through everything frontally, so there's that. 120mm gun is fantastic, I'd put it right up there with the IX Conq. for pure damage output. Dunno if I'm gonna keep it...but I'm also not buying the Tier X right away either.

Next up I can start focusing on the new RU heavy line.
View Quote
The OP 257 works if you do your part 70 Ish games in and  now am looking at 20k exp to the IS-7 :O
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:01:47 PM EDT
[#27]
AMX M4 51
View Quote
Good to hear, because the 65t is draining my will to live.  I'm absolute garbage in it.

On the other hand the T28 is easy mode and the Tiger P has been great and leads to 3 vehicles.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:06:05 PM EDT
[#28]

The OP 257 works if you do your part 70 Ish games in and  now am looking at 20k exp to the IS-7 :O
View Quote
Nice. I have yet to play my 257, since I need to train new crew for the T-10. I already have an IS7 but I never play it. I prefer the ST-1 and IS4.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:37:33 PM EDT
[#29]

Nice. I have yet to play my 257, since I need to train new crew for the T-10. I already have an IS7 but I never play it. I prefer the ST-1 and IS4.
View Quote
257 has the Strongest Turret in game still right now so hull down its a Monster even Tier 10's will bounce.

Doubles the armor of the IS-3 Except the rear where its a 30 point increase

Turret Armor (front/sides/rear) (mm)

IX Object 257 350  /240  /100

The Flat angled Diamond Lower plate is easily pennable a favorite target of theirs keep it hidden and your golden for the most part

Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:35:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#30]
OH NOES I CHEATED With the Armor indicator on Not that it Matters when i am Slinging 258 pen Ammo on wards up to 315 pen HEAT oh i cheat by having the WN8 Calculator on to

Oh with this game i am now within 17K Exp of the IS-7  Damn boosting this game with Booster fo shame man fo shame if i do it right i will have hte IS-7 unlocked before i hit 100 games

Link Posted: 2/19/2018 4:29:46 AM EDT
[#31]
3 kills and 2,876 damage in the Leafblower...for a loss.

Sometimes, this thing is a curse.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:
3 kills and 2,876 damage in the Leafblower...for a loss.

Sometimes, this thing is a curse.
View Quote
Buts its so damn fun what the 304 used to be . insane reload love my little Lefh
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:40:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mangyrat] [#33]
Got a 24 time out again last night.

It has been around 4 months sense my last one, i just can not behave my self in this game.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:31:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#34]
Had to Borrow 669 Free exp But i did it right at 100 games  The IS-7 is my  First tier 10 i have Researched

Now that it is an Elite tank i will Focus on getting my Damage up way more than it is and Getting penned a lot less.

Link Posted: 2/19/2018 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By bssrf4:
Good to hear, because the 65t is draining my will to live.  I'm absolute garbage in it.

On the other hand the T28 is easy mode and the Tiger P has been great and leads to 3 vehicles.
View All Quotes
AMX M4 51

I hated the Tiger P.  Armor near useless.  Alpha sucks.  Reload is ok.  The only thing I liked was the the frontal placement of the turret made it easier to poke around corners.  Glad to have it behind me.

The 4502b makes is all worth it though.  Beast tank.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:

I hated the Tiger P.  Armor near useless.  Alpha sucks.  Reload is ok.  The only thing I liked was the the frontal placement of the turret made it easier to poke around corners.  Glad to have it behind me.

The 4502b makes is all worth it though.  Beast tank.
View Quote
USMC whats your thoughts on the Panther line
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 5:25:31 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm not USMC, but my thoughts:

DW2 - Skip this POS, really.
VK30.01H -
VK30.02M -
Panther - - with the L/100 gun one of the best tier 7 medium tanks in the game.
Panther II -

Panther II is not too bad, but most of the time you are in Tier 9 or 10 battles, it only works fine as toptier.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:35:27 AM EDT
[#38]
I got reported for hacking for penning a T110E3 from the front with a Skorpion G

It's not even hard.  Just aim at the LFP or the little commanders turret.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:20:22 AM EDT
[#39]
I got reported for hacking for penning a T110E3 from the front with a Skorpion G

View Quote
Do you  use mods?

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:49:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 2001WS6:

https://i.imgur.com/eVoN2QA.jpg?2
View Quote
Nice job!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:15:56 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm not USMC, but my thoughts:

DW2 - Skip this POS, really.
VK30.01H -
VK30.02M -
Panther - - with the L/100 gun one of the best tier 7 medium tanks in the game.
Panther II -

Panther II is not too bad, but most of the time you are in Tier 9 or 10 battles, it only works fine as toptier.
View Quote
I am on the Panther 2 and FML i was afraid of that Does it work if it stays back and plays sniper  And ty for the response
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Sniping is expensive because you need much APCR ammo. The AP doesnt have enough pen for T9/10 battles.

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:59:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Sniping is expensive because you need much APCR ammo. The AP doesnt have enough pen for T9/10 battles.

View Quote
223mm of pen with standard AP is doable against most tanks, but from a distance, the APCR sure makes it easier to hit/lead in that case.  The standard AP velocity is 1150, so it's no slouch either...
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Do you  use mods?

View All Quotes

Do you  use mods?

That Fucking Skorpion is a Giant Dick i have one i know it can pen you from any where and is damn near a ghost at  max distance with a full camo crew and camo netting to be a Bigger dick it can run Binos the Turret fully turns no need to move the tank other than set it side ways so you have full gun depression.

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:14:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:56:38 PM EDT
[#46]
https://i.redd.it/dk4slmjky2zz.png
View Quote
LOL

That picture is 100% true...
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:59:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By QuicksilverJPR:
LOL

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By QuicksilverJPR:
https://i.redd.it/dk4slmjky2zz.png
LOL

I was reading and was like mm ok.. ...uh huh.... that mother fucking Lowe!!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:09:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bssrf4] [#48]
I appear to be a cross-breed of "ye olde fart" and "the clicker."
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:07:00 PM EDT
[#50]
I appear to be a cross-breed of "ye olde fart" and "the clicker."
View Quote
Ye olde fart clicker?

In other news, my progress on my second mark has gone from 81% to 75% today.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top