Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2003 10:12:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/24/2003 10:15:20 AM EDT by Juggernaut]
In the fine old lordtrader tradition, we present the Coal Creek Armory Lunch[:D] [img]www.coalcreekarmory.com/images/misc/ccalunch1.jpg[/img] We have a huge deli cheeseburger, Springfield Armory P9109L, lemonade, Emerson CQC7, homestyle french fries, and a PWA/Colt hybrid 16" carbine with ARMS #40, EOTech, PRI folding front sight. This, by the way, is the Juggernaut CCA Lunch, and as such, is highly superior to the Green Furniture CCA Lunch, shown below. [img]www.coalcreekarmory.com/images/misc/ccalunch2.jpg[/img] This lunch features the same cheeseburger and fries, but there the similarity ends. That's a Kimber Ultra Carry you see, to protect the lunch from all attackers, foreign and domestic, as well as TWO Dr. Peppers, an Applegate/Fairbain compact folder, pack of Camel sissy cigs, and a Cavalry Arms stripped lower. If you look carefully, you can see the keys to a candy apple red Porsche 911 there, as well as the CCA Pickup Truck. We'd like to take this opportunity to view a typical lunch at Coal Creek Armory. J.
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 10:37:29 AM EDT
Damn. I need a job in the gun industry. Nice pics!
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 4:38:13 PM EDT
[b]Guards Red.[/b] If you look closely at the top picture, you will also notice the red cushion gripped pliers that are used when Juggy gets out of line.
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:09:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/24/2003 6:10:02 PM EDT by Greywolf2112]
HEY! You guys forgot to invite ME to lunch - and after everything I've done for the both of you. I took a horrible, inaccurate rifle off Juggy's hands (and paid WAY too much money for it and was forced to sell it for a measly $125 profit) and then practically GAVE away my .45 upper to Green Furniture so he'd have enough money to put gas in that sissy-ass souped up VW he calls a sports car. Sigh . . . you guys. :) Hmm, and I wonder why I never get invited over. Greywolf PS - how you guys doin? We need to go out shooting! I've got two crates of citrus fruit that need pulverizing!
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:20:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/24/2003 6:21:11 PM EDT by Aimless]
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:22:37 PM EDT
Juggernaut... What no veggies? Juggernaut... I see you managed clean your Emerson thoroughly. Juggernaut... My PWA sure looks good, oops - sorry My OLD PWA sure looks good. Green Furniture... looks like you need to spring for a filing cabinet - remember cleanliness is next to Godliness. You fellas look like you're doing OK to me. Next stop Orlando?
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:29:51 PM EDT
Juggernaut, Can you tell me where I could get a pistol grip just like the one on the AR in the top picture? Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:35:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/24/2003 6:36:38 PM EDT by xanadu]
Originally Posted By DPeacher: Juggernaut, Can you tell me where I could get a pistol grip just like the one on the AR in the top picture? Thanks!
View Quote
You've asked the right guy! [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=127&t=139427[/url]
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:40:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By xanadu:
Originally Posted By DPeacher: Juggernaut, Can you tell me where I could get a pistol grip just like the one on the AR in the top picture? Thanks!
View Quote
You've asked the right guy! [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=127&t=139427[/url]
View Quote
So thats a Cavalry Arms Grip? Is it soft or hard plastic? Thanks, ww
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:59:33 PM EDT
Just spoke to Juggy.. His cable (and thus his internet) is temporarily down - Never fear...Green Furniture will be here shortly to answer your questions. X
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 7:04:29 PM EDT
COOOOOOOOL. That thing just looks comfortable.
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 7:31:28 PM EDT
After I was badgered into selling my PWA lower to Juggernaut so he could have a consecutively numbered pair of PWA lowers, he put the CavArms Ergo Grip on it and he let me hold it - just once..for just a few moments (he's a little possessive) The grip is the Cat's Ass - it sould be original issue, it's that comfortable, grabbing it makes you feel like you are already secure, on-target and "tight"
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 7:37:34 PM EDT
i have the exact same knife in the first picture.!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 7:47:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Greywolf2112: HEY! You guys forgot to invite ME to lunch - and after everything I've done for the both of you. I took a horrible, inaccurate rifle off Juggy's hands (and paid WAY too much money for it and was forced to sell it for a measly $125 profit)
View Quote
Hey, now, there was nothing wrong with that rifle! Especially if you made money on it![;D] Aimless, they're not MY death sticks. They belong to the guy across the table, GF. DPeacher, you can get one from us![:D] It's an ambi Cavalry Arms licensed Ergo Grip, in green. the amib grips are injection molded from "hard" Nylon 6, the black hand-specific black ones, has a soft grippy exterior. We sell 'em! [url]www.coalcreekarmory.com[/url] J
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 7:51:53 PM EDT
OK i just noticed that the SOB is using HUNTS ketchup! Anyone who is anyone knows that its Heinz all the way!
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 8:21:14 PM EDT
I'm craving a good burger and some fries now.[:P] Bastages! -T.
Link Posted: 1/26/2003 9:59:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/26/2003 10:05:02 PM EDT by Green_Furniture]
Originally Posted By Citabria7GCBC: OK i just noticed that the SOB is using HUNTS ketchup! Anyone who is anyone knows that its Heinz all the way!
View Quote
Yeah, I hear ya. I've been fighting with the deli owner over that for close to 20 years. He's kind of hard headed. [b]Xanadau:[/b] We need a filing cabinet in the worst way. But your loving son took it upon himself to find and utilize a nice bookcase and it's doing the job just fine. [b]Grey Wolf:[/b] You really need to swing by and check the place out. Maybe we can help you get rid of all that fruit too. [b]Aimless:[/b] The death sticks are mine, trying to quit though. If Juggernaut even looks like he's going touch one to his lips he's going to get drop-kicked across the room.
Link Posted: 1/27/2003 8:08:15 AM EDT
Awesome Kimber.
Link Posted: 1/27/2003 9:25:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By xanadu: Juggernaut... What no veggies?
View Quote
Dude....French fries are a veggie!, and if you add the red stuff "He" calls katsup...That makes a double searving [BD]
Link Posted: 1/27/2003 2:49:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By R-32:
Originally Posted By xanadu: Juggernaut... What no veggies?
View Quote
Dude....French fries are a veggie!, and if you add the red stuff "He" calls katsup...That makes a double searving [BD]
View Quote
C'mon now Potato's are a "Root", in order to qualify they have to have some green - and leaves don't count. and.. a totmato is a fruit, therefore no veggies! Juggy's a very popular dude, and the very act of his posting on this site has been know attracted the attention of his Mom (she's a very curious woman). I don't want to be responsible for getting him the "What - No Veggies???" lecture, so we better stick to firearms. Now isn't my old PWA a fine rifle??
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 1:21:20 PM EDT
Juggernaut had the same lunch three days in a row last week. I think next week I'm going to take him to the Indian place around the corner and flush him out.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:15:57 PM EDT
Makes me want to work in the gun industry... more.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:38:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:44:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:07:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sherrick13: Unless you had your Porsche repainted, the correct color is Guards Red. That is what is on my 944. [:D]
View Quote
Gotcha. Covered that in the third post of the thread.
Top Top