Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Email me with details on the shirts!! the skull is cool but it might give the wrong idea. but I would like 1 or 2, home of the black rifle idea was good
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
my vote:

LONG SLEEVEs DUDE, LONG SLEEVEs must be an option.  

That way the team AR-15 stuff can be put on there for maximum Eyeball!

I'm with TROY on the color, Black too hot, white too dirty for shooting prone.

thanks for letting us offer our .02

mark
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 6:46:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#4]
If we go with the rifles on the back do you guys mind if they are pre or post ban guns?  Nobody it seems likes to put high res pics on the net not even the mfg's.  If anyone knows where some are located let me know, back grounds don't have to be clean, but it helps.  Let's wait to see how much we collect for the server fund until we know the final price of the shirt, it'll be at least a dollar, but I don't want to make the shirt cost prohibitive we can discuss this later.  And finally for all you XL guys yes it will available for you too, although I was informed anything over XL will cost $1.25 more.  Yes, I will make sure the shirt material is a quality brand, I'll let you know what it is before they go into production.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#5]
wouldnt mind one with skull. But I do agree on the earthtone over white or black.
            [rocket]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#6]
wouldnt mind one with skull. But I do agree on the earthtone over white or black.
            [rocket]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Good ideas one and all. I still say put the 2nd amendment on the back. OD works for me. [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:16:11 PM EDT
[#8]
How about, if ED will aprove, the official logo from the site upper left on the front chest and something simple like a quote from the 2nd like " The right to keep and bear arms " on the rear.
I vote for no skull either.
Sand color is good too.
my .02
CHZ
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:17:30 PM EDT
[#9]
CIB, dood!
dems some rockin imaging chops you are painting

one problem though

Tshirts are usually 2 or 3 colors

here is a link to a postscripting i did of an M4
on the Texas Black Rifle Tshirts
[url]http://www.acmecity.com/thematrix/one/40/tbrfall.eps[/url]
you should be able to open the file in adobe illustrator and extract the M4 for your design

here is a low res .jpg of the file
[img]http://www.acmecity.com/thematrix/one/40/texasblackrifle.jpg[/img]

if ya need a hand setting up art for tshirts
drop me a note

[email protected]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#10]
-I like white or black, as they are better suited to any and all foreground colors and templates that you may use.  However, earthtones have the general concensus here of being less apt to stain.  I suppose OD or that gray-white sand color is acceptable.

-I like the long sleeves idea.  Allows year-round use for just a slight $$ increase.  Besides, most long-sleeved cotton shirts tend to be MUCH higher quality than low-cut sleeved shirts, so I am obviously in for that.  Besides, in the spring/summer, rolled up sleeves and a pair of shorts still look great.

-2nd Amendment thing works for me.  Whatever you decide to us, K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple, stupid).  Try to stay from silly or joke statements, they stray from the true serious nature that the shirt IS SUPPOSED to represent.  I.E. "Evil Black Rifle Owners, and proud of it!" would NOT be a good choice  [:D]

Jew~
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#11]
3 AR's
sand color
constitution
no skull
team AR15
XXXL for us REALLY BIG BEARS!
TF
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I live in Texas, black is not user frendly in 100+ degree days. Keep Team AR15.com lose  skull and keep logo on front as is.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:33:19 PM EDT
[#13]
1) Sand or Olive Drab
2) Crossed AR's
3) Need 3XL or 2XLT
4) Like Team AR-15
5) Guys who want to put their names on are on their own.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:33:54 PM EDT
[#14]
how ya gonna fit all that on a 12 x 15 inch area?

sleeve prints are kinda pricey for short print runs

this design is kinda cool, but it was built for a 6 foot banner i had printed:
[img]http://www.acmecity.com/thematrix/one/40/bannerfinal.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I like the crossed rifles alot better than the 3 gun.  The three gun is just too plain.  Sand or OD would be the best.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#16]
i have played with crossed AR designs before, but there is so much "stuff" in the receiver area, the design becomes confused & muddled...

one kinda cool thing i found, is when 2 ARs touch magazines & barrel tips, the shape kinda looks like an A

dZ
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:01:06 PM EDT
[#18]
[img]http://www.acmecity.com/thematrix/one/40/cross.ars.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:06:08 PM EDT
[#19]
most of my junque is up at:
http://www.acmecity.com/thematrix/one/40/

but i have not inventoried the files to any indexed webpage

i need a round tu it

;)
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:06:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#21]
all ready a Standandfight.com shirt:
[url]http://www.standandfight.com/img/tshirts/large/Constitution_Guns.jpg
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Rifles must appear in the pre-ban configuration!
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Damn WWoodworth you DA MAN.  [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#24]
ok, i like black, but i would go for OD fer sure. M4s MUST be shown collapsed(it just dont look right otherwise) i dont mind the skull, but i think it would bo cool to have like a jolly roger with a skull and cross M4s. i like the "defending your 2nd ammendment". and team ar15.com ideas. i wish i could have them all. i have a pic i will throw out there as soon as i get a new host.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:37:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Too much text makes it cheesy.  KISS.  I am also in Texas and Black rules.  I think it makes this site look cool.  Man I guess Ed just doen't want to aloow the logo, unless he hasn't read the thread yet..
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Here's the thing on the color: Black allows more of an advanced design and looks sharper for a longer time. White does the same thing. OD or Tan is tougher to match with a lot of screens, looks tackier, and doesn't really fit as well with the theme of the shirt.

Long sleeves? Wasn't this supposed to be a simple idea to show your support for the site? Man, KISS should be the concept, ya know?

Cntr
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 8:58:18 PM EDT
[#28]
werks for me:
[img]http://www.acmecity.com/thematrix/one/40/shirt.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 4:57:38 AM EDT
[#29]
I think doc nailed it....
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:02:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Doc... I WANT one of those!!!!!!  Perfect.

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:16:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
werks for me:
[img]http://www.acmecity.com/thematrix/one/40/shirt.jpg[/img]
View Quote

I like this design, BUT ONLY for a polo shirt.

For a T-shirt( and I like the long sleeve idea, also) I want a BIG picture, so EVERYBODY can see it.

And I still like the 3 AR design - M4, A2 HBAR, and bull barrel.

That way ALL AR owners will be represented.

CAN the script lettering - too hard to read. If you want to get a message out, DON'T make it difficult to read.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:46:04 AM EDT
[#32]
It's casual Friday and I have on the one from Ms Embroidery. Very nice shirt, American made has a pocket and my handle on the right side. If you haven't seen her work it's in the Limited Edition section.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:51:36 AM EDT
[#33]
not quite sure how this would work with a polo shirt-I have never seen a polo with a logo on the middle chest area-only over left breast area.  Plus, screen printing would not be the best option for polo shirts-embroidery works good.

Possibly a t-shirt like docs AND a polo with the same embroidered on left breast.

Check out FNFAL.com and look at their embroiderd polos-it is a simple, clean shirt that looks professional.  Just hope the delivery time is better than fnfal.com...
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 5:55:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:00:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:04:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Garandman,
How about this one...

[img]home.att.net/~mournblade/teamar5.jpg[/img]

Trying to please....

[8D]
WWoodworth
View Quote

I LOVE DAT!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take a dozen!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I think this design covers it all - simple, makes a political statement, readable, covers ALL AR owners, big [b]IN YOUR FACE [/b]pic, etc.

'Cept maybe for the puke green background, I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!

And maybe "Molon Labe" on the reverse.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:23:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:29:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

My vote would be to put that on the back of the shirt and have a small Team AR logo on the front over the pocket.  But that's just me.  

[8D]
WWoodworth
View Quote

Your emblem on the back, and doc's logo on the front, over the left pectoral area. Smokin' baby!!!!!!

In BOTH a T-shirt and long sleeve configuration. I would DEFINATELY take one of each.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:38:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Damn I like it. More rifle looks good though. Put your screen name on the other side of the front logo and the 2nd amendment on the back under the logo. Also I go with the TEAM AR15.COM  [sniper]
View Quote
As much as I love my AR-15 I don't think we should associate our 2nd amendment with this t-shirt.  With as much heat were already getting from the anti-gun lobby, we don't need to be rubbing it in their face.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:40:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:47:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:48:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
As much as I love my AR-15 I don't think we should associate our 2nd amendment with this t-shirt.  With as much heat were already getting from the anti-gun lobby, we don't need to be rubbing it in their face.
View Quote

Dude, post #1 for you makes for a rather inauspicious beginning.

Frankly, I don't give a flying @%&! what the anti-gun lobby thinks, 'cuz frankly they don't "think."

They "feel." You can't reason with these people. They are unimpressed by statistics. Logic and reason are irrelevant to them. they "think" you should lay down and be massagred in your home. They "think" a woman should spread her legs and let the rapist have his way. They aren't interested in coming up with a resonable compromise, 'cuz the ONLY thing "reasonable" to them is them getting their way, 100% of the time.

Don't coddle the enemy. And make no mistake about it - they consider YOU their enemy.

The battle is not AGAINST the anti-gun lobby - it is FOR the minds of Joe and Jane Average, who don't give the issue much thought.

The American populace NEEDS to be acquainted with the notion that teh Second Amendment is NOT about self-defense, or target shooting, or hunting. It is about STOPPING tyranny. That is only accomplished by weapons of military useage. Like the AR15.

That is why THIS shirt sends the PERFECT message. Do you want your Second AND First Amendments in tact for your children??? They were won by military weapons, and they will ONLY be kept by military weapons.

Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Go woodworth and CIB.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Check out the following URL. You could do something like it for the back of the shirt.

http://www.rbgungraphics.com/M16.html
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#45]
i like docs for the front and WW's for the back. not sure on color. docs logo looks good in yellow, but would be good black too. WWs logo would have to be black, so tan or somthing might be the way to go.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:41:09 AM EDT
[#46]
I think the t-shirt by Doc_zox looks pretty sharp.

I know this started out as a shirt for the range, but I don't wear long sleeve shirts unless I'm going to Church or Court.

In Texas, it's pretty much always summer.

Doc, put me down for a dozen! In XXL, of course![:D]

Eric The('slightly' obese)Hun
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#47]
I didn't read all of the posts, so I don't know if it was mentioned, but a pocket for cigarettes would be great.  I'm in for 2 shirts.  I think black is cool.

That's my input
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Hey Garandman, new guy hit a nerve?!?  Always good to see you in action!

The shirts are a great idea.  Looks like we have a lot of ideas to work from here :)  I would be interested as well.

Let us know if you need images.  I can get an 11 to 16" M-16/M-4 in various configs in digital or normal formats.  Definitely agree with the extra dollar or two for the server concept, too.  

Black Fox
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 10:53:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Black Fox:
Hey Garandman, new guy hit a nerve?!?  Always good to see you in action!

Black Fox
View Quote

Black Fox -

yeah, sometimes I really get my hide chapped by some posts.

Hope I didn't singe the dudes nose hairs with my "flame." Actually, I tamed it down somewhat, believe it or not.

You know what they say - "Opinions are like noses. Everyone has one, but you wanna be careful how you pick it."

[:D]

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top