Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2001 8:23:03 PM EDT
I own two Colts and a Bushmaster, but I have know idea what the finish on an Armalite looks like. I was thinking of buying one, but I was not sure if it was black or grey. So, if you have a pic, preferably a close pic, I would appreciate it.

Sigs
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have the ability to show pics but I can assure you it is black.  It has a fantastic finish.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 6:40:31 AM EDT
[#2]
[IMG]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=201188&a=1478926&p=19705798[/IMG]

Very black indeed.
This is a 2000 M15 from the factory.  Notice the grey mag vs. the jet black finish.
I think you would be very happy with an Armalite.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 9:26:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I like it! I think I'll have to get one. Does anyone know what color the Eagle Arms Lower are. Are they the same as the Armalite. I think they are made by the same company, but I'm not sure.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 9:51:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Eagle arms is a division of armalite.  The reason it is not an armalite when you build it is because only factory assembled rifles get the armalite name, so the finish should be the same eventhough the name is different.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 9:55:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 4:03:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys. I'm sold. My next purchase will be Armalite.

Signals
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top