BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 12:55:35 AM EDT
[#1]
We can only hope for the best.....
In the meantime we have the opportunity to get more people involved in shooting sports and or recreational shooting. I took some people out from work a few times and out of 5 people 3 of them now are responsible gun owners. If everyone on this site got 3 out of 5 and they got 3 out 5 and so on we wouldn't have to be worried as much don't you think?

John[heavy]
What the hell do I know it's 2am and I been up almost 22 hours straight!
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 5:52:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Personally, I don't think they will be banned any time soon, if at all.  In 1994 we put together the most pro-gun congress ever.  However we made the mistake of stopping there.  We must continue to educate people about RKBA, shooting sports, hunting and personal protection.  The way I see it is the MMM went under because most people don't agree with them. Where as GOA and NRA have clout to stone wall any anti-gun bill.  The biggest obstical is pulling the union/blue collar over to our side.  They own guns and enjoy them as much as we do, however they just usually hunt with an old pump 30.06 or something, we must eduducate them on the gun issue  AND on freedom is general.  We are not doomed at all, we are tredding water though and if we fail to rise to this challange then we may  be partly to blame.

If we are so bad off then why are so many states passing CCW laws?  The way I see it is CA, RI, NY, CN, MA and MY are the headaches, here in Dixie the RKBA is flurishing.

NEVER EVER STOP FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS OR GIVE UP HOPE!!!!!!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top