Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2002 4:36:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:00:04 AM EDT
You would think NK should be more concerned about feeding their sorry asses instead of wanting to destroy the earth.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:09:59 AM EDT
May they have a [b]loooooooooooong[/b] hard winter.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:16:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SeaDweller: You would think NK should be more concerned about feeding their sorry asses instead of wanting to destroy the earth.
View Quote
how well can you feed your own sorry ass without electric power?
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:21:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/27/2002 5:24:26 AM EDT by SeaDweller]
Originally Posted By 308wood:
Originally Posted By SeaDweller: You would think NK should be more concerned about feeding their sorry asses instead of wanting to destroy the earth.
View Quote
how well can you feed your own sorry ass without electric power?
View Quote
Sorry ass am I? Oh, was that the reason they went starving because the nuke reactors weren't lit?
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:48:50 AM EDT
i just want to know how well you can feed your family without electric power. we can leave out US imposed trade sanctions for now.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:54:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 6:48:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:08:20 AM EDT
They say they're restarting the reactor because we stopped oil shipments. Nevermind the fact that we don't owe them oil in the first place. Why is it our responsibility, the country everyone hates, to feed their sorry asses? Why do we put up with them spitting in our face as they hold out their hand for a freebie? Anyway, we stopped oil shipments only a couple of weeks ago. However, they are in the process of installing the 8,000+ fuel rods necessary to run the reactor. Let me ask you, could they have manufactured all those rods so quickly? And without electricity as they say they are? You are a sucker if you believe for one instant that they give a rat's ass about any of their peasant population. All they are good for is warm bodies to cast unto the breach, when it comes. We will be fighting these shitheads before Saddam. And I can't help but think the Chinese are and will be in on this Korean crisis as well.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:33:09 AM EDT
They've probably ... - signed a treaty with another country in the Axis of evil to come to their aid. or - wanted to take advantage of the time left before we turn our attention to them. or - felt left out of the party and needed some attention. or - fell off the deep end this time and really do want a war. or - need to distract all those starving masses. or - the beginning of the final push to unify the country under the iron hand of the benevolent dicktaters of the north.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:39:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/27/2002 7:42:54 AM EDT by Rockdoc]
[red]It isn't about the electricity.[/red]
[b] Pyongyang said that it needed the electricity to compensate for the US suspension of oil shipments after North Korea admitted in October that it was still trying to develop nuclear weapons. The reactor will need a total of 8,000 fresh fuel rods before it can be restarted. However, Yongbyon produces only 5 megawatts of thermal power, which once converted to electricity and transmitted to cities would be only about 2 megawatts compared with the 1,300 megawatts produced by Sizewell B.
View Quote
[/b] Read more here: [url] http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-524632,00.html[/url] You will have to cut and paste. Sorry. Enough power to light one shopping mall.[}:D] Amazing that our "news media" did not report this aspect of the "poor NKs" need electricity. BooHoo.[X]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:48:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 308wood: i just want to know how well you can feed your family without electric power. we can leave out US imposed trade sanctions for now.
View Quote
I see the light. We should actually encourage nuke reactors/labs in hostile countries so they can produce electricity which in turn will help feed their pieholes.
Top Top