Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2002 6:31:18 PM EDT
My wife is a Providence addict.  Fine be me, 'cause it gets me Friday nights on AR15.com.  [:)]

Any rate, she wasn't feeling well last night so she sets the VCR up to tape it.  Unbeknowst to us, a setting on our VCR was inadvertently changed (curious 2.5 year old hands during Barney??).  When she sat down to play it tonight, there was nothing but fuzz.

So, to those whose households taped the [b]Providence 2 hour series conclusion from 12/20/02,[/b] I'm looking for a copy.  If you have the capability to cut a copy, I'd pay for one.

Please let me know.  My wife is bummed.  [:(]

Please email me if you can help out.  Let me know how much money you need.  I do PayPal or MO.

I've often told my wife that AR15.com has a solution to every question.  This might just be the ultimate test.  [:D]

EDITED for typos.  Please ignore those that I missed.  [;)]

EDITED TO add that we have one!  A family member who we thought was in bed with the flu taped it.  Thanks for looking, though.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#1]
if u have broadband some one is bound to have VIDcapped it and its probly floating around Kazaa.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#2]
i taped it but it might be a few days before i can ship it off IF it taped right....
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
if u have broadband some one is bound to have VIDcapped it and its probly floating around Kazaa.
View Quote

Hmmm, good thought but I did a search for "Providence" videos and got a Kenny Rogers music video (?) and an X-Files episode.

Though I have only about one day of experience on Kazaa, if that tells you anything....
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
i taped it but it might be a few days before i can ship it off IF it taped right....
View Quote

Do you have the equipment to make a VHS copy?

If so, let me know what you'll require in the way of $, S/H, etc.

I'd prefer to have a copy for us to keep.  That way my wife can save it and we won't be in jeopardy of nuking your original.  [BD]

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#5]
hell...you could probably just have it unless the lady of the house wants it for some reason...  i'll let you know after she watches it, i guess.  hopefully in the next couple days if that's alright.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#6]
2.5 year old hands, yeah... and Barney, yeah... that's the ticket!  And that "fuzz" wouldn't happen to be BUDS training on the Discovery Channel would it?  [:)]

Wish I could help you out though.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 8:09:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
2.5 year old hands, yeah... and Barney, yeah... that's the ticket!  And that "fuzz" wouldn't happen to be BUDS training on the Discovery Channel would it?  [:)]

Wish I could help you out though.
View Quote

Ha!  You wish!  Well, actually, so do I.  That was great.  Still waiting on part 3 of 3.

Got an unrelated IM on the way to you.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#8]
lokt:

Thanks for your help.  Turns out we have one through a family member.  We didn't think that they were taping it, but it turns out they did.

My wife wants me to say that she really appreciated the time you took to reply and try to help us out!

I appreciate it too.  I should start keeping a list of all questions, needs, etc. that AR15.com has provided answers for me.  A tape of the 2 hours series conclusion of Providence for my wife would certainly be one of the more unusual ones.  [;)]

Corey
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Suuurrreee. Blame your "Providence" fetish on the wife!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top