Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/20/2002 2:39:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/20/2002 2:41:41 PM EDT by Ranger1bob]
I have a feeling that there is probably more than one LEO on this board that knows what kind of weapons they have stashed in their vaults. How about they provide a notarized statement on department letterhead stating they have beltfeds in the vaults. Where do all the leo only Beta C drums get sold to? I know the Boardman, Ohio police deprtment had some pretty spectacular weapons. This is not meant to bash any LEOs but it is time to stand up for the average citizen.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 2:52:01 PM EDT
btt needs to be tacked!
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 3:23:46 PM EDT
Perhaps change the title to "LEO's you can help Chief Thunder!"?
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 3:45:01 PM EDT
boardman?...i live about 45 minutes from boardman. yes, even the small village of minerva, ohio has full auto firearms. i have eceived some very impressive poice property lists/pics up to this point, and forwarded same to keith baranski. btw, this guy is not my idol or role model...nothing could be farther from the truth. he's just a guy that was trying his best to do things legally and got caught up in fedgov screwups, and idiot that was selling his guns for him (two idiots in a row, from the sounds of things) and if you knew keith...you would agree that his personality didn't help him any. neither did all those lawsuits he filed against individual atf agents. despite his conviction, he is still not surrendering his will, and is fighting to prove his innocence. federal courts have a 98.5% conviction rate, i'm told (and keith refused to plead down). appeal are oerturned less than 20% of the time. so you can see he has a rather dark future.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 4:19:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CAMPYBOB: btw, this guy is not my idol or role model...nothing could be farther from the truth. he's just a guy that was trying his best to do things legally and got caught up in fedgov screwups, and idiot that was selling his guns for him (two idiots in a row, from the sounds of things) and if you knew keith...you would agree that his personality didn't help him any. neither did all those lawsuits he filed against individual atf agents.
View Quote
Campy, No need apologizing for Keith. Last I heard, Christ was crucified, so I don't think we're going to find the "perfect victim" anytime soon. I'm glad that you aren't getting bogged down in that "this isn't a perfect case" BS. Gunlaws are bad, let's fight 'em.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 4:37:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 5:13:54 PM EDT
Nearly every departments warrant and narc entry teams have full auto equipment. Not sure about belt fed. There has to be more to the story.
Top Top