Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2002 7:06:24 PM EDT
I can't believe it. I could have [b]sworn[/b] that final exam was tomorrow. But it was today. At about noon. And I realized this about an hour ago. I already called my friend to confirm that I am indeed a dumbass. I'm probably screwed, though I don't know how much of a hardass this professor is. At least there won't be any real harm if I have to take it next semester.

Anyone else feel like a real dumbass lately? Or just want to laugh at my plight?
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:10:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Me being a polite individual. I'll agree with you. Thats a Dumbass thing to do[:D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll just laugh if you don't mind, thanks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I totally missed a final once, same kind of thing, thought it was on a different day.  Anyway, the prof let me take it late.  Give it a try, nothing to lose.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:20:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I once walked in on a class after having been out drinking all night (it was the 80s) to see everyone sitting down with the little blue books the college used for tests. The prof was at the bathroom or something. I asked and some guy said that there was a test-I said "F*ck this" and walked right out the door. I told him later that I had been sick and asked for a make up test, which was fine with him. I guess I just realized that no one in that class bothered to rat me out.
View Quote

Well, there was this one time last semester when I walked into class having completely forgotten that there was a midterm exam that day. I did well enough anyways, though. I only felt like a slight dumbass that time.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I will spare you of a major amount of laughing and simply giggle to myself.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#7]
When I was in college, we had a physics exam and it started at 11am.  I didnt see my buddy there and was worried that he got into an accident or something.  About the middle of the exam, I hear loud footstep and some cursing and he ran into the auditorium in his PJs!  He also had his alarm clock cord and the remnants of his alarm clock in his hands.  The class just burst out laughing including the Prof.  He asked the prof to take it the next day, and he said fine.  Later my friend said that he did oversleep.  He got mad and smashed the clock.  But he put his PJs on for show!
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I wasn't sure if my final was last Thursday or not so I studied anyway.  It was and it was not too bad.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:42:25 PM EDT
[#9]
20 Years ago..I did the same thing. I walked into a room ready to take my Chemistry Final right as everyone was turning theirs in.

Yeah..it happens to the best of us.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 11:03:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, it looks like I'm a lucky dumbass this time. The professor let me take the exam this afternoon, no problem. Now that's a relief!
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 3:49:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 5:12:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh man, this brings back memories. UMass, end of my first year. Wake up, and it's around 8:30. I figure 'German isn't until 11am, so I can sleep'. 8:45 I wake up again, and it hits me....this is exam week. I have a German exam, this morning, from 8:00am to 10:00am. My roommate, who was also asleep, had a Spanish exam at the same time. I called his name, and heard him mumble 'what?'. Since I was still wasted, I just said 'time'. Ten seconds go by, and I hear him shout 'FUCK!!!!'

We both got up, showered, changed, and ran like hell. The joy was my exam was about 3/4 of a mile away, so I got there around 9:30 and screamed at the professor 'Is *GASP* there *COUGH* still *HACK* time *GASP*?'. Cool thing was, the exam was four pages, took me about 15 minutes to do, and I aced it. Hehehehe....

Then there was the History exam I took with a 103 fever. I am certain to this day that somehow my exam answer regarding the events of Pearl Harbor were turned into the script for the movie....
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 5:48:59 AM EDT
[#13]
back when I was young and stupid, I showed up for a final so hung over I damn near puked. I had forgotten that this clown had bumped the final up a day. I took it and I'll be damned if I didn't do real well on it!

Still can't figure out why.....
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 5:49:42 AM EDT
[#14]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=2181[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top