Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2002 1:28:22 PM EDT
I just looked at a Piranah with the electronic full auto feature, it is a 2002 and the dealer will let go for $375. The other is a Tippman A-5 for $290. I would look up more but i just got back and have to head out again.

Thanks,
SorryOciffer

Link Posted: 12/16/2002 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#1]
If you go with the electronic full-auto, be sure to get whichever hopper is reccommened by the manufacturer (usually one of the higher-powered "revolution" type hoppers) to avoid feed problems and chopped balls (no no, not that kind of chopped balls.....that would be extremely painful!) [:D]

FOTBR
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 1:43:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahhh Wife is back so I dont have to go out. Yeah, it will need the hopper as you said. He discounted the stuff heavily for me from what was on the box. The shop actually is a welding supply store who has a guy who is big into it and convinved them to carry the stuff. He siad he would rather discount the equipment if it meant more guns out there to use the consumables liek paint and gas. He said they have about 20 or so regulars in town and about another 20 in a neighboring town and is trying to get a league together. They are even building a airplane hanger style building for this summer for indoor games.

SorryOciffer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top