Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2002 5:10:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
It's an English movie.  And poor totalitarian countries always portray America and the West as degenerate and immoral....because that's all they have on us.  "We may be starving, eating grass and corpses to stay alive.  We may slave away and get for nothing for our labor, lack heat and electricity and have no political freedom.  But at least we're more MORAL!"
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#2]
the North Korean's are an insult to the Korean nation
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
the North Korean's are an insult to the Korean nation
View Quote

VERY well put [:)].
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
AW, how is the Esteemed Senator doing in her fact finding mission?  Any COs disappear yet?
View Quote

No news is, I hope, good news. VIPs usually come here because they support the military to some extent - this visit was different in that the VIP was arriving with a clear bias against us.

I will probably never know how things went. She never came near my AO.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#6]
N. Korea worries me.

When will Americans learn NOT to underestimate their enemies?

These guy's, (the N. Koreans) once they start will NOT stop. They will stare ANYTHING we throw at them in the face and just keep coming.
We would and should prevail in the end, but what worries me is the fact that our government probably would not allocate adequate personnel and hardware till way to many American soldiers loose their lives.

Pride in country is one thing, pride in self is yet another, and what follows is (usually) stupidity.

Sorry if I offend anyone with this view. Surely I want America to walk proud AND carry AND use a big stick. BUT I want us to choose our battleground carefully and wisely. What I dont think we need right now is a war on two fronts, with two completely different enemies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top