Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2002 3:50:11 PM EDT
WooHoo!!  The big guy himself on SNL!!

I sure hope he dresses up in drag as Janet Reno!!!

Hehehehehehhehehehehehe

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The new democrap strategy, make Gore a pop icon and then he will win for sure.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Guess I'll be forced to watch old videos...
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#3]
And...do I have to give a SHIT?
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 8:00:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And...do I have to give a SHIT?
View Quote

YES!!  Al Gore will be on my TV and I will be laighing at him....again![:D]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I cant stand to watch the bastard, but it will be fun to watch him make a fool out of himself.

I saw him on Conan the other night, he made me so god-damned mad!  His bad jokes were obviously scripted and rehearsed, poorly Im sure it will be the same tonight, The man couldnt be entertaining if his life depended on it, I havent ever heard a truthfull thing come out of his mouth, and I am sick of his constant whining that he should have won the election.. 2 YEARS LATER!!  GET OVER IT YOU LOST!!

every time he goes anywhere he mentions that [algore voice]h-e w-o-n t-h-e pop-ular vo-te[/algore voice]

I dont know If I will be able to watch it it will probibly just make me really mad!  You know it is going to be completly biased, and that there will be lots of republican/George W bashing.

What the hell is he trying to accomplish by doing this?

edited for spelling..
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 6:01:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Al Who?

Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 10:20:27 AM EDT
[#8]
THANK GOD!

I was at a Christmas party last night and had "better things" to do than watch some POS on SNL!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top