Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2002 4:03:36 PM EDT
Are you or your spouse/significant other, shy or embarrassed about "doing it' in front of the family pet; dog, cat, bird, tropical fish, etc?

1)Yes

2)No

3)Sometimes we let Fido get in on the action

I have an 8 year old Senegal Parrot whose cage is in the living room (speaks about 20 or so phrases/words).

Every now and then the GF and I will start doing... ummmm..."stuff" on the couch. just when things start to get interesting we'll hear "What's up?". "Who are you?" "What are you doing" "Wheeeeeeee!". We'll pause in mid-heat and look up to see the now silent bird at the front-most part of his cage stareing at us. We laugh then go back to where we were interrupted. After about 10 seconds...

Me: Is he still looking?
She: Yup.
Me:
Us: Laughing.

After 5 minutes or so of this routine we either

Cover the fucker up with a sheet over his cage.
Move to the bedroom.
Ignore him.

Not that either of us are concerned, we just don't want to traumatize the bird.

Link Posted: 12/13/2002 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Polly want a voyuer cam?
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#3]
ROFL!
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 4:26:20 PM EDT
[#4]
My former sted dad swears this is true...

A young batchelor friend of his used to have some smartass talking bird to which he always taught to say F'ed up stuff. Apparently he was lucky enough to get some hot young girl to come to his place and hopefully give it up.[sex]

Well they walk in the door and the first thing outta that birds mouth was "Wanna get laid"? The girl turned around and walked out! His buddy promptly got rid of that bird!

Dunno if it's true, but it's funny as hell.
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Nah...

He doesnt speak English
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#6]
...mmmhhhhh...in my case the significant other watches while I do Fido!

DO I qualify?
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I try to refrain from having sex with the pets.  There are laws against that stuff ya know LOL
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I try to refrain from having sex with the pets.  There are laws against that stuff ya know LOL
View Quote

only if fido does not concent to it
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#9]
One of my friends was doing his wife missionary and the dog came up behind him and licked his balls driving him deeper than usual.

Now he always locks the dog out, but the wife wants the dog to do it again.
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 8:36:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 8:49:27 PM EDT
[#11]
As many pets as I have in the house. If I was worried about that I would never get to do anything.
Would be interesting to know what they think.[:D]

Link Posted: 12/13/2002 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#12]
My g/f and I have two cats - they are not allowed in the room when we get romantic.

I pet my cats, but enjoy petting my g/f more.

Link Posted: 12/13/2002 8:55:54 PM EDT
[#13]
My dog "caught" us kissing by the door, when we saw him watching, he ran away like he was guilty, it was the funniest thing I've seen him do in a long time!  

But yes, having sex in front of the dog is just frikkin strange!
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#14]
This girl I used to date a while back adopted a German Shepherd. (Read) I was there before him! Anyway, she was a real dog lover, not in any sick way but she really pretty much gave Kaiser the run of the house. Did I have any say in this.......?

Long story short, he, Kaiser, the 112 lb German Shepherd slept in the bed with us. Above the covers, was where I drew the line, but in the bed none the less. Kaiser did not like it at all when we fooled around. One day we were getting a bit crazy, kinda really going at it and he pushed the bedroon door open and bit me right on my butt. I freaked out, I was really pissed. She basically said that he was protecting her and that there was nothing wrong with that.

That's when I said it's me or him babe, when she hesitated for even a millisecond I packed my stuff and left. Never looked back.

Pets and bedrooms do not mix. I will NEVER, EVER have pets or children in my and the wifes bedroom. NEVER.
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 8:59:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top