Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2002 6:36:59 PM EDT
I swear they turned the coolest show on television into a fuckin' soap opera.

Just like a soap, NOTHING happens. Nothing gets resolved. The big finale? Junior gets off. BIG FUCKING DEAL. WOW, whatta show stopper.

Are women writing this fucking show now?

75 mins of Carmella crying and feeling sorry for herself. God this one pissed me off.

I miss the Bada Bing and the dancers.

I miss the interesting storylines.

I miss things ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

Can someone please whack the current writers and hire the ones from season one and two back.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#2]
This season was pretty fucking disapointing. I want those 9 hours of my life back[V]
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#3]
This episode had alternate endings that weren't used.  

They fucked it up.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:45:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh yeah, there are two episodes that have been filmed but are going to be part of a "surprise season" in January if everything goes right.  They might also become trailers for the movie.

WHO KNOWS!  All that you gotta know is that IT AIN'T OVER!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This episode had alternate endings that weren't used.  

They fucked it up.
View Quote

No shit! I could go light a fire in the fireplace and stare at the flames and be more entertained [:(!]
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#6]
That really sucked!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:50:00 PM EDT
[#7]
It defined "Jumped the SHARK"!
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#8]
It used to be a great show about mobsters with great story lines and humor. It turned into an hour long buzz kill about relationships and psychoanalysis.
Fucking sucked!!!

ARH
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Furio should have tossed Tony into the blades last week, that would have made for some good TV.
The lawyer is going to keep Tonys deposit, talk about a death wish.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Go to [url]hbo.com[/url] and tell them your opinion on this shitty season
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Another tidbit. Local strip club down here called the Bada Bing. Actaully a cool place (ie. not a skank whore joint), and it had a sorta Sopranos theme with posteres, etc.

Every Sunday they would clear the stage and show the Sopranos on their big screen (they were subscribers), sorta like sports bars showing a game.

HBO found out about it and sued them to stop saying the broadcast were for private use only and not public exhibition. So now they have to shuttle customers to a local hotel to watch the Sopranos on sunday.

With the way this season tanked I think I'd rather watch the strippers.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Just a question, no flame.  Why are you guys watching a show that glorifies punks, on a network that you have to pay extra for, and they turn around and give your money to anti-gun groups?
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just a question, no flame.  Why are you guys watching a show that glorifies punks, on a network that you have to pay extra for, and they turn around and give your money to anti-gun groups?
View Quote

You mean you guys pay extra for hbo???
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#14]
just as i predicted.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=158484[/url]

ian
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 8:30:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sopranos used to be good.

Band of Brothers and many others.

If I stopped watching things with liberal ties I'd never see another TV show or movie again.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
just as i predicted.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=158484[/url]

ian
View Quote

You mean you don't think I guessed it?

Well, yeah, I suppose you guessed what REALLY mattered!
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 5:20:34 AM EDT
[#17]
As I said in another thread on the subject, they will do without me for the remaining seasons.  

Remember all the hype for the last episode?  How everything would change, big people would fall, etc?

The only good part was that creep lawyer in the next house "getting his" from the speakers.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top