Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2002 12:08:35 AM EDT
[url]http://www.windowsmedia.com/mg/Entertainment.asp?[/url]

Click on the "Winona in Shock" link. Prosecutor made cracks about the murder of Polly Klaus, and Winona's efforts to help find the killer by giving a reward out of her [b]OWN[/b] pocket.....

Scott

Link Posted: 12/8/2002 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#1]
that chick is a bitch!
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 1:10:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
that chick is a bitch!
View Quote

Yeah. I'm not saying that Winona should not be punished for what she did in that store, but the whole crack about the Klaus kidnapping/murder tells me more about the prosecutor than it does Winona.....

Scott

Link Posted: 12/8/2002 1:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, that poor helpless sincere creature. How outrageous to have to endure this blatant attack on character! Having to sit through yet another attack on the hollywood alumni....
....that poor bailiff must be ready to shoot himself by now.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 5:54:25 AM EDT
[#4]
The prosecutor's crack about Klaus was definitely not appropriate, just made her look bad.

I do love the look on her face when she see's they are actually trying to put her in jail for being a criminal! [shock]
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:11:24 AM EDT
[#5]
[Cartman]That's some fucked up shit right there![/cartman]
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:13:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Who first brought it up, Defense or Prosecutor?
And if it was the defense then the Bitch (Winnoa)was asking for a quick retort from the prosecutor. Clinton mentality, ( but look what I done to fight terrorism, I blew up a aspirin factory doesn't that forgive me for getting a BJ in the oval office?)
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 6:46:23 AM EDT
[#7]

I really don't see much wrong with showing the court the charitable efforts of a defendant as mitigating circumstances to be taken into account in sentencing. If she had a history of shoplifting arrests, wouldn't THAT previous history also be taken into account. They were trying to illustrate she had at least a modicum of character and utility to society.

Anyway, that petty little prosecutor was OBVIOUSLY getting personal just to rub it in Winona's face - [Nelson voice]"Ha-ha"[/Nelson voice].

The prosecutor is just a pitiful, petty, mousey little bitch who's probably still carrying a massive hatred against her high school prom queen and is taking out her personal jealosies on Winona.

She whines on and on about how the court should treat Winona no differently because of her celebrity status, but you just KNOW in the back of her little bitchy mind she was taking this case very personally, doing all she can to make sure she can stick it to the "pretty young starlet".

What a bitch.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top