Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2002 11:28:43 PM EDT
Damn punks tried to break into a couple of my vehicles.Heard a bang outside and grabbed my M9.Sure as shit two Mexicans trying their damnedist to steel my truck.Basted turned white when i confronted them from 40 feet away and ran to a waiting car.Call 911 give detailed info on perps and car.Stood around and waited.10 minutes go by.I see a marked MCSO pulling up behind a car going down the road.He lights him up about a block away.Still no response HMMM.Then notice the MCSO dep. running through a vaccant feild chasing running drunk.14 fucking cop cars come out of no where.Still no pavement pounder here.Whats up with that shit?Sorry folks just had to vent.From now on ill have my BERETTA 1200 ready to dissable the perps car.      
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 11:33:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Your lucky to get any responce at all!...In my area, If you don't have a positive I.D. or a great veh discription, and It is not in the happs during the call. You get a Mail in form for a veh. prowl.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 3:43:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Just happened to be off work the other day, and second car was in the shop, so no car in drive.
Heard lot of noise where someone was trying to force open back door on basement stairs off kitchen. Went to check it out with shorty AR in hand. Never seen someone run so fast as he did, when he opened stairs door and looked down the barrel. He got away, but local police friends laughed their ass off when I told them of look on his face. They caught him breaking in another house days later after the watched for someone fitting my description.
He was on parole, and will go back for a long time.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 3:48:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd just love to say something, like, "Hello, dickhead" or SOMETHING in a situation like that.  Heh heh, I love it when the good guys win!
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 3:49:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 4:01:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You didn't rattle off two full magazines through an AR as a "warning"? [:D]
View Quote

It's best to be Naked if your going to take that route.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 4:11:04 AM EDT
[#6]
you should have shot the fucking mexicans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top