Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:00:24 PM EDT
...downloading....
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:05:36 PM EDT
The video's pretty bad-ass too !
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:06:43 PM EDT
its funny
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:07:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:10:55 PM EDT
I bought the limited edition of Untouchables and there is a 15th track that is a remix of Here to Stay. It's pretty good. This CD is great!
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:11:32 PM EDT
Yeah, cool song, but this shit is old! What's that song I've been hearing recently? I think its new. Want a better group? Mudvayne! [img]http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=Balzac72&album_id=103554&image_id=60&courtesy=1[/img] Songs: Dig Under My Skin Death Blosoms Internal Primate Forever And you are a: POOPLOSER
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:12:34 PM EDT
Alone I break? Or Here to Stay?
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:30:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DigDug: Alone I break? Or Here to Stay?
View Quote
Alone I break. Thanks man!
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:45:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/6/2002 6:48:38 PM EDT by ChrisLe]
Originally Posted By Balzac72: Want a better group? Mudvayne!
View Quote
[b]PENNYWISE is the sh*t.[/b] F*ck Authority is my mantra!!! You gotta love the lyrics.... Check it out at[url]http://search.mp3s.ru/view/exec/Pennywise[/url].Its number 15... F*CK AUTHORITY Someday you gotta find another way, you better right your mind and live by what you say Today is just another day unless you set your sights and try to find a way I say fuck authority Silent majority Raised by the system Now it's time to rise against them We're sick of your treason Sick of your lies Fuck no, we won't listen We're gonna open your eyes Frustration, domination, feel the rage of a new generation, we're livin', we're dyin' and we're never gonna stop, stop tryin' Stop tryin' Stop tryin', stop tryin' You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo No way, not gonna stand for it today, fight for your rights, it's time we had our say I say fuck authority Silent majority Raised by the system Now it's time to rise against them We're sick of your treason Sick of your lies Fuck no, we won't listen We're gonna open your eyes Frustration, domination, feel the rage of a new generation, we're livin', we're dyin', we take the time and will endless try and destroy, enjoy, you fight the world, become a new toy, dominate, eliminate, do you fell the rise, rise of hate? Fuck authority Silent majority Raised by the system Now it's time to rise against them We're sick of your treason Sick of your lies Fuck no, we won't listen We're gonna open your eyes Frustration, domination, feel the rage of a new generation, we're livin', we're dyin' and we're never gonna stop, stop tryin' Stop tryin' Stop tryin', stop tryin'
Top Top