Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/6/2002 8:29:12 AM EDT
Ever wonder how many times a thing can happen before the world as a whole gets sick of it? How many times is michael jackson gonna change his face until he finally likes it? How many times in michael jordan gonna retire from basketball anyway? [shock] How many gun laws are they gonna pass before they get it through their thick skulls that it aint doin any good? How many times is that slut agulara (sp?) gonna pierce herself before she becomes a walking trash can? And how many times is that bitch jane fonda gonna gripe before she finally dies? [devil] Ever wonder? Add to this list your own list of life's strange questions.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:24:28 PM EDT
bump. [bounce]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:32:19 PM EDT
How many times are KISS gonna have a retirement tour? How many times is TNT gonna run that same stupid Steven Seagal movie
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:09:29 AM EDT
How many times is that slut agulara (sp?) gonna pierce herself before she becomes a walking trash can?
View Quote
I'd hit it!!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:14:09 AM EDT
How much time will it take before it sinks in that I'm an adult? (I refer to the tootsie pop answer)
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:17:27 AM EDT
How many times someone will hijack a thread just to refer to the new marine camo uniform ??
Top Top