Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2002 8:29:12 AM EDT
Ever wonder how many times a thing can happen before the world as a whole gets sick of it?

How many times is michael jackson gonna change his face until he finally likes it?

How many times in michael jordan gonna retire from basketball anyway? [shock]

How many gun laws are they gonna pass before they get it through their thick skulls that it aint doin any good?

How many times is that slut agulara (sp?) gonna pierce herself before she becomes a walking trash can?

And how many times is that bitch jane fonda gonna gripe before she finally dies? [devil]

Ever wonder? Add to this list your own list of life's strange questions.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:24:28 PM EDT
[#1]
bump. [bounce]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:32:19 PM EDT
[#2]
How many times are KISS gonna have a retirement tour?

How many times is TNT gonna run that same stupid Steven Seagal movie

Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:09:29 AM EDT
[#3]
How many times is that slut agulara (sp?) gonna pierce herself before she becomes a walking trash can?
View Quote

I'd hit it!!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:14:09 AM EDT
[#4]
How much time will it take before it sinks in that I'm an adult?

(I refer to the tootsie pop answer)
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:17:27 AM EDT
[#5]
How many times someone will hijack a thread

just to refer to the new marine camo uniform ??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top