BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2002 9:31:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hell, she stole that from me--I did her in the third grade.  I called it "Spit Bowling Cow Courting."  [:D]
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 11:16:44 PM EDT
[#3]
They had taggers back then too?

Link Posted: 12/6/2002 7:16:21 AM EDT
[#4]
It would be ironic if that was a form of tagging.  A large city would have immigrants from from the fringes of their civilization, why wouldn't they have ethnic gangs?
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hell, she stole that from me--I did it in the third grade.  I called it "Snot Blowing Crow Cursing."  [:D]
View Quote
LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2548111.stm[/url]
Anthropologist Mary Pohl, from Florida State University, said it made sense that the Olmec had a form of writing as they had developed other traditions such as urban settlement and monumental architecture.
"Since the Olmec were the first to put together a political state, and writing is closely related with rulers in terms of publicising their power, it makes sense that they would be the first to use a system of writing," she said.
View Quote

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38555000/jpg/_38555961_mx_print_afp300.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Damn mexicans.  When are they ever going to learn to write in English?[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top