Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/5/2002 4:52:29 PM EDT
man, that show sucks. I was just flipping through the channels and came across it. Remember those photos that were shot from space of the second survivor? It showed all of the 'huts' they slept in at night when the cameras were off. What a crock
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:12:07 PM EDT
No, I dont remember. Are you sure that wasn't the filming crew's huts? About Survivor Australia, I read that the cast went on strike and threatened to ruin the show if they didn't get real food and other stuff. The producers didn't cave though. I have to admit I like this show. There's a lot more to it than meets the eye.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:20:04 PM EDT
No shit.............. If i would just grow a set of balls and stop letting my wife talk me into watching it with her, i would be a much happier ammoman [:)] Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:48:38 PM EDT
My wife loves it too, but after tonight's episode, I think she'll be watching it alone. The only part I enjoyed was the loved ones eating those big-ass bugs. The grubs I could probably force down. The tarantula and the scorpion? They were cooked, so I could probably pretend they were shrimp or something. No way in hell could I eat one of those water-cockroaches though! I don't blame that guy's wife for walking!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:51:12 PM EDT
Can't be worse than the crappy Dynotopia. One bolt from a crossbow can bring down a 6? Ton Stegasourous (sp) [rolleyes] Too much crap on tv.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 2:50:30 AM EDT
Yeah, there was something during second survivor where a satellite flew over the camp and shot those images. The huts were around each camp. Then, past those were more huts. A little ways away was the 'main' camp. I wish I could find the pix, 'cause I'd like to get your thoughts on them. I'll keep looking.
Originally Posted By raven: No, I dont remember. Are you sure that wasn't the filming crew's huts? About Survivor Australia, I read that the cast went on strike and threatened to ruin the show if they didn't get real food and other stuff. The producers didn't cave though. I have to admit I like this show. There's a lot more to it than meets the eye.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:57:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/6/2002 6:58:45 AM EDT by tommytrauma]
Originally Posted By Ire: Yeah, there was something during second survivor where a satellite flew over the camp and shot those images. The huts were around each camp. Then, past those were more huts. A little ways away was the 'main' camp. I wish I could find the pix, 'cause I'd like to get your thoughts on them. I'll keep looking.
Originally Posted By raven: No, I dont remember. Are you sure that wasn't the filming crew's huts? About Survivor Australia, I read that the cast went on strike and threatened to ruin the show if they didn't get real food and other stuff. The producers didn't cave though. I have to admit I like this show. There's a lot more to it than meets the eye.
View Quote
View Quote
Satellite photos[url]http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n0109/03survivor3/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:59:02 AM EDT
The title is misleading because nobody dies.
Top Top