Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2002 12:49:55 PM EDT
It's too dang cold to shoot.  How many WI members can break free this Saturday to meet up for supper at the Outlet Mall in Johnson Creek?  It's right smack between Milwaukee and Madison on I-94.  Lots of Christmas shopping too.  There is a Mel's Diner that would be perfect.  Does this sound like a doable event?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a good chance to put faces to names. What time were you thinking?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#2]
How about 1700, subject to input from others?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I would be all for it. Unfortunatly....I'm in illinois. :(

Should have done it when i was up a week ago for hunting!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 3:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
NAM where in Illinois are you?  It might be worth the drive.  The outlet mall is very extensive, so Christmas shopping would be a very valid "value added" motivation.  

It's high time that us WI guys started to get to know each other.  We are way behind the Tejas crew.  This would be a good start to perhaps getting together on a semi regular basis to shoot and stuff.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#5]
BTT for the overnighters.  Corey, 9DIV, etc?
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:30:47 AM EDT
[#6]
BTT. Surely we can get a better turnout than this? Maud-Dib?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top