BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/5/2002 8:40:25 AM EDT
Petition to support President Bush.

[url]http://www.grassfire.net/26/petition.asp?rid=278993[/url]

Text of letter that I just received from Grassfire.net.

Jane Fonda is at it again!

"Hanoi Jane" has joined a nationwide effort to "resist
the war and repression that has been loosed on the world
by the Bush Administration. It is unjust, immoral and
illegitimate."

Oliver Stone, West Wing's Martin Sheen, Gloria Steinem,
Martin Luther King III, and 28,000 have joined a group
called NION (Not In Our Name) in this blatant attack on
the President's policies.

This is outrageous!

* * * * * A CALL TO ACTION

Lynn, we are calling on every member of the
Grassfire team to sign our "I SUPPORT THE COMMANDER
IN CHIEF" petition and counter the efforts by Fonda and
others to undermine the President.

We want to deliver 100,000 signed petitions as quickly
as possible to the White House, key leaders in Congress,
and to the NION advisory board.

* * * * * IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED

NION has taken out full page ads in New York Times and
the Washington Post promoting their cause. Their goal is
to "resist the policies and overall political direction
that have emerged since September 11, 2001."

And they are not alone.

Political leaders like Tom Daschle and Al Gore have openly
questioned the President's plans to defeat Saddam Hussein.

That's why we must rally 100,000 friends as quickly as
possible.

As a nation and a people we have a responsibility to cast
our differences aside during times of war, and stand with
our Commander In Chief.

So if you are outraged by politicians and high-powered
celebrities "speaking" for the people, please stand with
us.

Thank you.

Grassfire.net
Real Impact. Real Feedback. Real Results. (TM)
View Quote

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 8:49:51 AM EDT
[#1]
As long as that bitch has a neck.. I have a boot to put on it!  [:(!]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#2]

[pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [b][red]NEVER FORGIVE - NEVER FORGET!!![/RED][/B] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed]

[img]http://members.cox.net/the-macallan/MacsPics1/Hanoi_Jane.jpg[/img]

[img]http://members.cox.net/the-macallan/MacsPics1/Hanoi_Jane2.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#3]
They should have kept the bitch there!!

What has she done to help the U.S. fighting men and women. Fraternizing with the enemy! She's either for us or against us. Guess she's against us.

I don't like her movies either. Last one I watched was Barbarella or something like that.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:12:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
do i detect a bit of animosity toward Jane Fonda?

what did she ever do to you?[8P][:k][;)]
View Quote

Not funny.

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:29:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
do i detect a bit of animosity toward Jane Fonda?

what did she ever do to you?[8P][:k][;)]
View Quote
Not funny.
View Quote
I'm just surprised one of you Vietnam Vet agent orange afflicted psychos hasn't capped her.
View Quote

Alright f#####b, what's your fucking problem?

Are you getting a good chuckle out of insulting men who got fragged, shot, maimed, burned, infected, starved and poisoned over there only to come home and get spit on by c##########, h###########, f###### like ###??

What is your fucking problem you i#######, u#########, d###-l######, p###-d#######, d######-e#####, h#########-s######, t#######-d######## p#### of s###!

[b][red]EDITED:[/red][/b]Apparently young Master Wood has deleted his offending threads. So I will edited this accordingly.

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:44:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:53:26 AM EDT
[#7]
c'mon guys. that's enough of the playground antics.

love her or hate her, she's exercising the rights that american soldiers fought and bled to preserve.

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I have never had a thread before that caused so much friction.

Big(PreviouslyFrictionless)Dozer66
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:56:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
..piss and moan about Jane Fonda every day at work and not a one of them has the BALLS to put a cap in her ass!
View Quote

Now [b]THERES[/b] an intelligent statement!  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:57:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
my point being i have to listen to Vietnam vet's piss and moan about Jane Fonda every day at work and not a one of them has the BALLS to put a cap in her ass!

if i started the argument can i call IBTL?

View Quote

So I guess you think what that cunt did was just fine ?? And your only problem is that you have to listen to WAR VETERANS bitch about this traitor ?? How fucking whiny ass childish can you get !!! these guys put their lives on the line and all you can do is bitch.
You sir are a jackass.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:59:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
my point being i have to listen to Vietnam vet's piss and moan about Jane Fonda every day at work and not a one of them has the BALLS to put a cap in her ass!

View Quote
No, that would be called murder.  Not a matter of having balls.  Do you support that bitch who went to North Vietnam while many of us on this board were serving our country?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey 308Wood,

You listen to Vietnam vet's piss and moan about Jane Fonda every day at work and you don't have the BALLS to put a cap in their ass!

I'd love to kill everyone I don't agree with, but sadly, I am a balless SOB who needs psychos like your dumb ass to do it for me!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
all i am saying is if you got a problem fix it!  don't spend the rest of your life whining about it.
View Quote

That was a lame backtrack attempt.  WTF are YOU advising us to do about people we don't agree with?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
all i am saying is if you got a problem fix it!  don't spend the rest of your life whining about it.
View Quote

please...don't open your mouth, it stinks. [puke]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, again, fixing the problem would
1.  Get someone arrested for murder
2.  Prove that 'nam vets are all "agent orange afflicted psychos ", as you are so fond of saying.
3.  Prove that gun owners are all psychos, and start another round of gun control.

Are you a veteran of any era?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

So....since you are here whining about people whining....what are you going to do about it ?!?!?! [%|]
or are you just whining......
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
c'mon guys. that's enough of the playground antics.

love her or hate her, she's exercising the rights that american soldiers fought and bled to preserve.

View Quote
And we are exercising those same rights to detest and despise her and to vocalize those feelings, although 308wood obviously thinks that he and Jane are more entitled to exercise those rights that neither of them ever did a damn thing to preserve.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Apparently there are some children here who've never heard of Jane Fonda prior to her "Exercise Video" days.

Jane Fonda went to Vietnam to give comfort and support to the North Vietnamese Communist soldiers DURING the Vietnam war in 1972. She entertained their troops, posed for pictures on the very anti-aircraft guns that were being used at that time kill OUR own soldiers. She volunteered to be used as a propaganda device AGAINST our POWs there and cursed the American POWs there.

While she was there she did a radio broadcast and proclaiming to the entire North Vietnamese people:[b]"Nixon will never be able to break the spirit of these people"[/b] and that [b]"every bomb that is dropped only strengthens their determination to resist"[/b] and lamented the [b]"crimes being created--being committed against them by Richard Nixon"[/b].

She called American military leaders [b]"war criminals,"[/b] then when some of the American POWs returned home after the war and described the abuse and torture they suffered by the North Vietnamese, she said that we Americans should [b]"...not hail the POWs as heroes, because they are hypocrites and liars."[/b]

She went over there and gave aid and comfort to North Vietnamese and ENCOURAGED their soldiers to keep fighting, to keep killing us - DURING THE WAR!!!

She is a fucking traitor.

16 years later she gave a half-assed generic "apology" just to cover her ass.

She's STILL a fucking traitor.

Get it?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:12:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
No, that would be called murder.  Not a matter of having balls.  Do you support that bitch who went to North Vietnam while many of us on this board were serving our country?
View Quote

how about the men in the NVA concentration camps?  did she indirectly harm or murder any of them?  

where is the justice for what she did?  our Gov't won't serve her that justice.
View Quote
Yes, she caused grave harm directly to POWs in North Vietnam.  Read your history.  As to why nothing was done about it, you obviously weren't around then.  It was different.  She was treated as a hero and anyone with a military uniform on was treated as dirt.  Later, the country elected a draft dodging, cowardly traitor as President.  It's not about what is right anymore.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Apparently there are some children here who've never heard of Jane Fonda prior to her "Exercise Video" days.

Jane Fonda went to Vietnam to give comfort and support to the North Vietnamese Communist soldiers DURING the Vietnam war in 1972. She entertained their troops, posed for pictures on the very anti-aircraft guns that were being used at that time kill OUR own soldiers. She volunteered to be used as a propaganda device AGAINST our POWs there and cursed the American POWs there.

While she was there she did a radio broadcast and proclaiming to the entire North Vietnamese people:[b]"Nixon will never be able to break the spirit of these people"[/b] and that [b]"every bomb that is dropped only strengthens their determination to resist"[/b] and lamented the [b]"crimes being created--being committed against them by Richard Nixon"[/b].

She called American military leaders [b]"war criminals,"[/b] then when some of the American POWs returned home after the war and described the abuse and torture they suffered by the North Vietnamese, she said that we Americans should [b]"...not hail the POWs as heroes, because they are hypocrites and liars."[/b]

She went over there and gave aid and comfort to North Vietnamese and ENCOURAGED their soldiers to keep fighting, to keep killing us - DURING THE WAR!!!

She is a fucking traitor.

16 years later she gave a half-assed generic "apology" just to cover her ass.

She's STILL a fucking traitor.

Get it?
View Quote
In interviews given after we were out of 'nam, several high ranking NVA officials admitted they were ready to concede in the late '60s, but were encouraged by the fact that people like Fonda were creating so much dissension in the US, as well as being encouraged by her personally to keep fighting.  They decided to stick it out and people like Hanoi Jane succeeded in destroying our country's will to win.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:18:40 AM EDT
[#21]
And President Klinton is regarded (By Some) as the greatest President that these United States has ever had![pissed]

It just goes to show how fast this country is going downhill!

Big(ProudToBeAnAMERICAN!)Dozer66
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote

how about the men in the NVA concentration camps?  did she indirectly harm or murder any of them?  

where is the justice for what she did?  our Gov't won't serve her that justice.
View Quote
Yes, she caused grave harm directly to POWs in North Vietnam.  Read your history.  As to why nothing was done about it, you obviously weren't around then.  It was different.  She was treated as a hero and anyone with a military uniform on was treated as dirt.  Later, the country elected a draft dodging, cowardly traitor as President.  It's not about what is right anymore.
View Quote

so your saying we can't, won't fix the problem.

that's sad.  but what is worse is your children that are going to have to repeat the same problem.  
View Quote
Legally, apparently we can't.  Maybe, since you obviously have bigger BALLS than those of us who served during that time, you can fix the problem.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

[i]Full-reverse backtrack!![/i]

View Quote

Listen you n#####, there ain't NOTHING you've said here that has YET "explained" this utterly ignorant and disgraceful lump of vomit you eructed: [b]"you Vietnam Vet agent orange afflicted psychos"[/b]

And as far as "cappin" someone - is THAT the only way you know how to handle people who annoy you?

[b][red]EDITED:[/red][/b] To be civil.

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:22:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Way to go The_Macallan.

Clear and to the point.

Jane Fonda is a TRAITOR, pure and simple!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#25]
"And we are exercising those same rights to detest and despise her and to vocalize those feelings, although 308wood obviously thinks that he and Jane are more entitled to exercise those rights that neither of them ever did a damn thing to preserve."

exercise them all you want. but resorting to mac's personal attack violates the board policy...in a big way, in this case.

i would hope he would delete the "edited to remove the quote" and "edited to remove the quote" before the mods lock this one.

what you do on the street is your business.

what happens on the board is not "free speech".

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
mac's personal attack violates the board policy...in a big way, in this case.
View Quote

If a mod asks, I will "clarify" my posts.

Edited to add:

I was simply RESPONDING to being called "one of [red]you[/red] Vietnam Vet agent orange afflicted psychos"

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:42:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"And we are exercising those same rights to detest and despise her and to vocalize those feelings, although 308wood obviously thinks that he and Jane are more entitled to exercise those rights that neither of them ever did a damn thing to preserve."

exercise them all you want. but resorting to mac's personal attack violates the board policy...in a big way, in this case.

i would hope he would delete the "you ignorant, ungrateful, dick-licking, piss-drinking, dog-shit-eating, hemorrhoid-sucking, traitor-defending piece of shit!" and "cocksucking, hemp-smoking, faggots like you??" before the mods lock this one.

View Quote
So, you get upset when one individual is attacked, but it doesn't bother you when an entire generation of vets are called "agent orange afflicted psychos "?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:43:28 AM EDT
[#28]
308wood,

Don't slip up and reveal your real name and address...

I dispise punks!

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#29]
sorry, just not worth it.

but you guys enjoy and feel free to carry on without me!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:47:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

What's the matter?

Recess over? Did your teacher ring the lunch bell?

Wipe your nose junior.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:50:00 AM EDT
[#31]
When Mac said to 308Wood that he is an:

"ignorant, ungrateful, dick-licking, piss-drinking, dog-shit-eating, hemorrhoid-sucking, traitor-defending piece of shit!" and "cocksucking, hemp-smoking, faggots like you??"

View Quote

I don't think he was trying to assert his freedom of speech as much as let Wood know that his character was lacking in a number of ways.  [;)]

So Wood, how old are you anyway?  You don't seem to be very mature or intelligent (in this thread atleast), so why not tell us your age, so we can write it off as youthful ignorance.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Can anyone explain why the Vietnam Vets were so hated and not the Korean War Vets or the World War 2 Vets, or the World War 1 Vets?

Why is it that it is just the Vietnam Vets?

The only thing I can think of is the difference in the society that we live.

That the fall of "Civilization" could happen between the "Greatest Generation That Has Ever Lived" (WW2 Vets generation) to the "Free Love, Peace, and Dope Smokin' Hippie" generation![>:/]

Big(ThanksToAllYouVets!)Dozer66
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

What's the matter?

Recess over? Did your teacher ring the lunch bell?

Wipe your nose junior.
View Quote

I'm guessin he thought about challenging the vets at work about it but changed his mind and vented here.  Good choice.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Thank you 308wood.
We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#35]
"So, you get upset when one individual is attacked, but it doesn't bother you when an entire generation of vets are called "agent orange afflicted psychos "?"

i don't "get upset" over stupid posts on a discussion forum.

the comment mr. wood made was baiting and has been deleted. the insult was, at best, childish and a baseless slam on the honorable veterans of vietnam.

the reply was specific and directed at mr. wood.

the implied threat on page 2 is also inapropriate. i would hope the poster removes it.

my thanks to mac for taking the high road and editing his posts. you, sir, are a gentleman. i fully understand his anger. although his response was honest, i think he could have worded it as effectively without using the creative adjectives.

like i said, i don't care what your feelings about jane fonda are, express them without the threats and try to do your name calling by im or email.

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#36]
So did Mr. Wood delete the posts or did someone do it for him?[:\]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 11:43:42 AM EDT
[#37]
I'd hit it.

[peep]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 11:51:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So did Mr. Wood delete the posts or did someone do it for him?[:\]

BigDozer66
View Quote

I deleted the posts myself and I apologize for screwing up your thread.

the agent orange comment was in bad taste but their was no malice intended.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'd hit it.

[peep]
View Quote

Mattja,

Should I add a poll to the top for this?[:\]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

[b]***translation***[/b] I stepped in a big pile of my own shit and can't figure out how to get out of it so I'll just go away and stink things up somewhere else.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:25:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
..piss and moan about Jane Fonda every day at work and not a one of them has the BALLS to put a cap in her ass!
View Quote

Now [b]THERES[/b] an intelligent statement!  [rolleyes]
View Quote

[b]Hell No![/b] -  Don't create a political martyr for the anti-gun crowd...

If it were to happen it should be a kitchen knife...
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#42]
I was a helicopter pilot in South Vietnam when that attention whore was in the North manning an anti-aircraft gun and giving comfort to the enemy. I had a few friends who's lives ended at the hands of anti-aircraft gunners.

I make it a point not to be in the same place as Jane Fonda. The B*tch isn't worth a life sentence.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#43]
If only "Hanoi Jane" would of stayed in the "Hanoi Hilton", maybe she would have a different outlook.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 1:13:04 PM EDT
[#44]
I still have one
"Hanoi Jane is a American Trader Bitch"
Bumper sticker, if I can't get it scanned to post it here, I will send it to one of you to do, as long as I get it back.

I lost a cousin to Agent Orange (He rotted away),so far all my test have came back Neg. I hope it stays that way.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd hit it.

[peep]
View Quote

Mattja,

Should I add a poll to the top for this?[:\]

BigDozer66
View Quote

Someone had to say it. It's in the board rules somewhere.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 3:37:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Piss on Hanoi Jane. The bitch should've stayed in Vietnam.

[img]http://www.americanhonor.bizland.com/hanoi.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.americanhonor.net/vietna1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
"So, you get upset when one individual is attacked, but it doesn't bother you when an entire generation of vets are called "agent orange afflicted psychos "?"

i don't "get upset" over stupid posts on a discussion forum.
View Quote

Maybe you would if you were one of those being slammed as "psychos".

the comment mr. wood made was baiting and has been deleted. the insult was, at best, childish and a baseless slam on the honorable veterans of vietnam.

the reply was specific and directed at mr. wood.
View Quote
He is not good enough to be called MR.  The reply [b]SHOULD HAVE[/b] been specific and directed at MS. Wood.  When someone is stupid enough to open their pie hole and make comments like that, they should not be coddled by moderators or staff.  They should be fair game.  Until the day that you and others on the staff do something about assholes like that, you really shouldn't say a damn thing when people light into scum like that.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Hanoi Jane.....

I'll forgive that bitch when the Jews forgive Hitler.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:01:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Mattja:  I'd hit it, too.  With a Deuce-and-a-Half.

When she passes from this mortal coil (hopefully sooner rather than later), I have been assigned by three USMC Khe Sanh veterans to dump a bag of rock salt on her grave, piss on it, and work it into the ground so nothing grows there ever again.

I fully intend to carry out my mission.
View Quote

If you need cover on that mission, call.
SSD
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top