Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2002 9:40:20 PM EDT
lately this(Deja Vu) has been happening to me alot, in the last couple weeks about 5 times usually followed by a feeling of sickness and a feeling of something bad is gonna happen, Which is weird cuz I dont usually get Deja Vu.

I know what you guys are thinking. [B]FLAAAAKE![/B], its just weird I know, does it happen to you?

What do you think Deja Vu is?
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 9:53:15 PM EDT
[#1]
They're coming.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:16:14 PM EDT
[#2]
lately this(Deja Vu) has been happening to me alot, in the last couple weeks about 5 times usually followed by a feeling of sickness and a feeling of something bad is gonna happen, Which is weird cuz I dont usually get Deja Vu.

I know what you guys are thinking. FLAAAAKE!, its just weird I know, does it happen to you?

Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Whoa! what the hell......
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

A strip club.......
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:19:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmmm. Gaspian, its what happens when two parts of your brain for some reason process the same information stream from your senses, one part processes slighty slower that the other you you get a Dual Feed into the Chamber so to speak and a Fasle Rememberance. Thats what the Doctors say anyway. Did i just say that before?
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:53:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I have had that happen as well... there are times that something happens and you try to recall the SAME EXACT dream that you had but cant.

We have only explored a MICROFRACTION of what the brain is capable of.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:35:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Personally with my set of beliefs, I think that having a deja vu is a past life experience slipping through the cracks back into your mind.

I think that I, as well as most others are here on earth living life to learn lessons. Lessons that were not learned in past lives. And we keep coming back to this place until we have learned all we can and are ready to progress further in this universe.

Go watch the move Defending Your Life, with Albert Brooks, Meryl Streep and Rip Torn. You will get an idea of what I'm saying. That and it’s a funny movie.

Anyways, that’s my guess.

Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:48:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Didn't we do this thread a few days ago? I could swear I've seen this topic before...
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:09:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome to...the Matrix.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:22:40 AM EDT
[#11]
When I was a kid my mom was taking me to get the typewriter back from my aunt who she loaned it too.  I had a sense of Deja Vu.  I told her the W and E keys would be not working.  When my aunt took us to the typewriter my aunt said the W and E keys had flown off earlier and she didnt know why.  I have not had Deja Vu since that day and I still dont believe it was anything but coincidence but at the time I thought I had ESP. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:29:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Its clearly a "glitch" in the "Matrix"!  Be alert!!

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:25:23 AM EDT
[#13]
I thought you were chanting the strip club of the same name.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:40:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

A strip club.......
View Quote

Exactly!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:41:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 3:41:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

A strip club.......
View Quote

Been There, Done That
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 4:57:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Deja Vu is a strip club.

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:04:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:38:52 AM EDT
[#19]
To make it short, this is all caused by time travellers from our future going backwards in time to our past and mucking with events. This causes us to sometimes shift from one time line to another. Either they discover that the things that they mucked with didn't turn out exactly as planned or they just have more mucking to do, and then they do more mucking and occasionally we wind up converging back on the original time line.

The shift off of a time line and back on to the original causes the feeling of Deja Vu. That is, you were already through one point in space and time, then they forced you onto a different time line with some mucking, then they forced you back to a convergence with the original time line. The convergence points are Deja Vu events. You have truly been there more than once.

Exactly why they're doing all of this mucking is highly speculative. Probably there are power and control elements involved and possibly the future is so fouled up that they are desperate to try to set things right again. At least it indicates that something is going on in the future. But it doesn't necessarily prove that humans will make it to the future. Most likely it's another species trying to prevent humans from doing whatever galactic-scale damage they may be destined for, possibly by preventing humans from getting to that point.

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:51:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
To make it short, this is all caused by time travellers from our future going backwards in time to our past and mucking with events. This causes us to sometimes shift from one time line to another. Either they discover that the things that they mucked with didn't turn out exactly as planned or they just have more mucking to do, and then they do more mucking and occasionally we wind up converging back on the original time line.

The shift off of a time line and back on to the original causes the feeling of Deja Vu. That is, you were already through one point in space and time, then they forced you onto a different time line with some mucking, then they forced you back to a convergence with the original time line. The convergence points are Deja Vu events. You have truly been there more than once.

Exactly why they're doing all of this mucking is highly speculative. Probably there are power and control elements involved and possibly the future is so fouled up that they are desperate to try to set things right again. At least it indicates that something is going on in the future. But it doesn't necessarily prove that humans will make it to the future. Most likely it's another species trying to prevent humans from doing whatever galactic-scale damage they may be destined for, possibly by preventing humans from getting to that point.

View Quote

I KNEW IT!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#21]
I have this strange feeling of Vuja Da. The strange feeling that none of this has ever happened before. [:)]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:07:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude. Sit down... Breath... That's it... Now have a nice cup of decaf.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:08:10 AM EDT
[#23]
[(:|)][(:|)][(:|)]            [;)]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:35:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Wasent that a really old Nintendo game?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:49:51 AM EDT
[#25]

I know what you guys are thinking. [B]FLAAAAKE![/B], its just weird I know, does it happen to you?

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#26]
"If I had ever been here before I would probably know just what to do."

"Don't you?"

Now THAT's Deja Vu.

By Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young that is....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top