Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/4/2002 7:01:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:11:07 AM EDT
Looks more like one of her supporters to me. If it were the real Hitlery, you wouldn't be able to look directly at the picture. A simple sketch was done by an artist who is no longer with us. The simple drawing depicted the wretch in this likeness: [img]http://www.greekmythology.com/Myths/Creatures/Medusa/Ca02.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:16:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:27:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Hawkeye: You could be right. But I had thought that you could look at the face in a picture, just not in person. I could be wrong.
View Quote
Which brings up a good question...How in a time before cameras did anyone know what the thing looked like? Anyone who found out would know for only a split second before solidifying...
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:30:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By BustinCaps:
Originally Posted By Hawkeye: You could be right. But I had thought that you could look at the face in a picture, just not in person. I could be wrong.
View Quote
Which brings up a good question...How in a time before cameras did anyone know what the thing looked like? Anyone who found out would know for only a split second before solidifying...
View Quote
Why by looking at her reflection. You aren't turned to stone if you just look at her reflection.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:36:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MrP:
Originally Posted By BustinCaps:
View Quote
View Quote
Why by looking at her reflection. You aren't turned to stone if you just look at her reflection.
View Quote
I still think you would turn to stone. It is still the same light that bounced off her, just reflected a different direction. In a photo or picture, you are not exposed to the SAME beams of light that once touched her flesh-freezing head.
Top Top