Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2002 9:21:13 AM EDT
if the weapons inspectors don't find anything in the next couple weeks I think the White House will plant a small Soviet nuke or some chemical warfare agent canisters in the dessert or install a small portable building that has all the material to make a bio weapon.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I certainly hope so.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
if the weapons inspectors don't find anything in the next couple weeks I think the White House will plant a small Soviet nuke or some chemical warfare agent canisters in the dessert or install a small portable building that has all the material to make a bio weapon.
View Quote

If you could find out where Saddam lives and put it in his dessert, that would certainly finish things up nicely. [;)]

And if that was the case, don't you think they would have planted one and set it off?  

"Ooops, saddam's idiot army must have set it off in the heart of Bagdad by mistake..."
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#3]
well let's hope so!

oh horseshit!  do you really for a second think that assfaggot is telling the truth when he says he isn't developing any sort of WMDs??  
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 9:40:53 AM EDT
[#4]
and if North Korea can do it, what makes you think Iraq can't?
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 9:45:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Does this have anything to do with:

let's say i want to lift and transport and "gently" set something the size of sea contaner. my drop point will be 300 miles inland. how would be the best way to do it?

shipping to a port and using a tractor trailer is not an option because the site is in the dessert far from a friendly port and surrounded by some VERY unfriendly people. price is no object. getting help from any branch of our government is not a problem.
anyone know the rang of a Chinook with a 10,000 lb load?
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 10:10:34 AM EDT
[#6]
He won't need to.

Being that Saddam used Nerve gas on Kurdish villages in the 80s and 90s, do you think he actually took the time to destroy what stockpiles he had or to quit manufacturing/purchasing more?

The Intel community knows what he's got already.  They're just letting the UN find out for themselves.  If they can't find anything, they'll probably get a "hint" from some black helicopter boys.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Is Mark Fuhrman on the inspection team? [}:D]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 10:22:41 AM EDT
[#8]
A device is not enough. It will just be seized.

It has to be a warehouse full of devices or, better yet, a factory.

That is a little hard to fly in.

The CIA is watching them smuggle the shit out the back door as the inspectors are coming in the front. Even the much publicised "suprise" of one of Saddams palaces this morning, wasn't.

The inspectors are followed, they are bugged. The different statements made by Annan and Blix opposed to what Bush and Cheney said yesterday are not just a matter of the UN trying to protect Iraq and thwart us. WE are sitting here listening to the Iraqi radio and telephone messages that are giving a running play by play of the inspectors activities. Our drones and J-STARS are giving us live streaming video of the trucks fleeing ahead of the inspectors.

When the inspectors get back they will be shown the film and tapes. Blix will have apoplexy and the balloon will go up regardless of what Kofi wants.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 10:43:25 AM EDT
[#9]
No need.

ARH
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 10:54:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is Mark Fuhrman on the inspection team? [}:D]
View Quote

"No WMD here!  All we found were these glowing gloves.  They look a little small for Saddam though."
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does this have anything to do with:

let's say i want to lift and transport and "gently" set something the size of sea contaner. my drop point will be 300 miles inland. how would be the best way to do it?

shipping to a port and using a tractor trailer is not an option because the site is in the dessert far from a friendly port and surrounded by some VERY unfriendly people. price is no object. getting help from any branch of our government is not a problem.
anyone know the rang of a Chinook with a 10,000 lb load?
View Quote
View Quote

no, just a coincidence
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I doubt the US will plant anything, but I'm sure the accusation will be made if the inspectors find something.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#13]

No need to. The fix is already in. If the teams find WMD we will invade. If the teams don't find any WMD, Bush will unviel his "proof" that he does have them and we will invade. It's just a matter of time, the outcome will be the same.

S-I
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He won't need to.

Being that Saddam used Nerve gas on Kurdish villages in the 80s and 90s, do you think he actually took the time to destroy what stockpiles he had or to quit manufacturing/purchasing more?

The Intel community knows what he's got already.  They're just letting the UN find out for themselves.  If they can't find anything, they'll probably get a "hint" from some black helicopter boys.
View Quote

The "Intel community" couldn't find their own ass with both hands.....
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Only if detonated in the middle of Baghdad in conjunction with another one going off at the same time at Mecca.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 3:07:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Bush knows where the stuff is.  He's just waiting until the Dec 8th deadline for Iraq's declaration of what they have before he lets the inspectors know where it all is.  That way we'll be even more justified in the eyes of the world when we go in and take him out.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The "Intel community" couldn't find their own ass with both hands.....
View Quote

Yeah, that's how they arranged the Predator strike in Yemen.  [%|]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 4:02:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I doubt the US will plant anything, but I'm sure the accusation will be made if the inspectors find something.
View Quote

That's what I was thinking.

Of course the first country that will spew that out will be france. Assholes.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#19]
i think all his stockpiles have been moved to secret locations in bordering contries and i don't think people like the Saudies know he has buried WMD on their side of the border.

Link Posted: 12/3/2002 6:08:31 PM EDT
[#20]
"Throw Down" Saturday night nuclear weapons:
I like it.

Jay
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! thats funny stuff man LOL!!!!! your killing me.............

you are joking right?

Link Posted: 12/3/2002 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Could the weapons sites be hidden underground and flooded to defeat sensors?  I heard this from a former USMC intelligence officer.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#23]

[B]Recipes for mass destruction?[/B]

[img]http://www.cookscorner.com/images/item_full/B7175.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 10:50:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Keep in mind the UN is heading the "inspection", not us. He has shit. We know he has shit. HELL. THE FUCKING UN KNOWS HE HAS SHIT!!!!! Nuke him and get it over with. As mentioned above he used nerve gas and mustard on his own race in the 20th century. Why would he hesitate to use them on "infidels"?

Scott

[img]http://www.banknotes.com/IQ89.JPG[/img]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top