Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/3/2002 8:11:27 AM EDT
Dem Underground, A thread asked what people in the military thought of Bush, Clinton, etc.. I gave a very polite answer, but was then attacked by the "spit on the baby-killer" crowd. They then deleted my posts, and the ones that attacked me. So, if you post a pro Bush, or even pro-military post, you'll bring out their true colors. Attack.... http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID60/20408.html
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:03:18 AM EDT
Those sheeple turn my stomach...I could only take a dozen posts or so before I felt physically ill.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:07:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:10:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed: I believe the Democratic Underground represents the Democratic Party as a whole. Speak tolerance, ban dissentors, whine when you are not allowed to yell at George W. Bush to his face.
View Quote
Well said.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 11:45:10 AM EDT
I try to stay away from DUng. Gets my blood pressure up.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 12:58:52 PM EDT
Basically, they joined the military to kick some Middle Eastern butt and further the American Way. They love flags, too -- gag me with a spoon, please.
View Quote
Pathetic, sniveling, snot-nosed ,whiney punks. I hate that site. But, I served in order to protect their 'right' to hold me and mine in contempt. I think Socrates said it best when he said "fuck them".
Top Top