Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2002 6:56:16 PM EDT
I forget who started that thread, but a big THANK YOU!  I read that thread to my wife last Wed. night.  We both laughed and laughed.  We quit watching whatever was on TV and just read all of the thread aloud.  I could hardly make it through each part with out laughing uncontrollably.  My favorite is still Leg's "Sonyplaystation".  Damn funny!!!  I even saw a reference to it today on another thread and almost fell out of my chair laughing again.  

Best part is my average for the month got a little better.  And wow, it was gooooood. Twice in a week is pretty good for my wife and I.  Thanks again!
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Good lord!! You're married and live in Wyoming!!! What the hell else is there to do there but jump on the old lady?!?
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#2]
How do I get a wife?
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Take mine!
[peep]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 7:30:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good lord!! You're married and live in Wyoming!!! What the hell else is there to do there but jump on the old lady?!?
View Quote

Ya, well, the same "rules" apply here as everywhere else.  Mine just said no to the "classy lady picture contest". Dang it.  I'd win too.  She's a hottie.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 7:35:54 PM EDT
[#5]
How many got lucky WHILE reading the sex/marriage thread?
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#7]
u sux (see my post there) [pissed]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 8:08:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm getting lucky right now reading it....but the wife is out shopping [:D]
View Quote

TMDI !!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 10:11:52 PM EDT
[#9]
My ratio is negative as a result of that damn post. My husband is too busy reading it to get lucky. He even continued to read it after I threatened him with my vibrator. This site needs to have time limits, so I can see my husband sometime. :D
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 5:48:08 PM EDT
[#10]
STILL don't want any, not even a BJ.
AB
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Angry....just make sure you have rechargebles!

albob.....YOU ARE A SICK SICK MAN!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I forget who started that thread, but a big THANK YOU!  I read that thread to my wife last Wed. night.  We both laughed and laughed.  We quit watching whatever was on TV and just read all of the thread aloud.  I could hardly make it through each part with out laughing uncontrollably.  My favorite is still Leg's "Sonyplaystation".  Damn funny!!!  I even saw a reference to it today on another thread and almost fell out of my chair laughing again.  

Best part is my average for the month got a little better.  And wow, it was gooooood. Twice in a week is pretty good for my wife and I.  Thanks again!
View Quote

Glad to be of service.  Did you post?  I'll have to check your before numbers and compare it to your after results. [:)]

By the way the count is up to 118 and about 3400 reads.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 7:27:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Worked for me![sex]
And it was better than average too![smoke]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 1:49:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Her rechargables were dead, I had them in the digital camera. The vibrator is still sitting here on the computer desk.

I swear she only had to wait a few seconds until I was done reading that thread! Then , BAM, 30 seconds of ecstacy!
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

albob.....YOU ARE A SICK SICK MAN!!
View Quote

Naw, I ain't sick, just tired.
AB
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 2:36:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My ratio is negative as a result of that damn post. My [red]husband[/red] is too busy reading it to get lucky. He even continued to read it after I threatened him with my vibrator. This site needs to have time limits, so I can see my husband sometime. :D
View Quote

And, um, who might THAT be, hmmmm....

(BTW, welcome to the board)
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 3:00:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My ratio is negative as a result of that damn post. My [red]husband[/red] is too busy reading it to get lucky. He even continued to read it after I threatened him with my vibrator. This site needs to have time limits, so I can see my husband sometime. :D
View Quote

And, um, who might THAT be, hmmmm....

(BTW, welcome to the board)
View Quote

Me. [:I]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top