Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/2/2002 2:37:25 PM EDT
[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=519&ncid=519&e=1&u=/ap/20021202/ap_on_re_us/sick_cruise_8[/url]
Officials of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (news - web sites) have said there is no evidence that the cruise ship outbreaks are the work of terrorists
View Quote
Yes that makes us all feel so much better[;D]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:43:00 PM EDT
i heard some cow yaking on the radio say that this bug has shown up in a few people in wisconsin lately maybe i should change my water stores out in case i have to hole up for a few months to avoid the coming plague
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:53:32 PM EDT
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/osprey21%2F1296ExpertsAgree%2Egif[/img] ..just [i]another[/i] unrelated incident. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 3:16:18 PM EDT
Well shit....me and the Mrs. are leaving on Saturday for a week long cruise of the southern Caribbean! So far nobody has been sick on cruises that do not leave or cycle out of Miami. I hope our good luck holds out.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 3:29:47 PM EDT
Anybody but me smell an Islamic rat here? Different ships, different cruise lines. Hmmmm... It hurts our economy (to some extent) if the cruise industry takes a beating. Also a nice test to see just how effective it can be in spreading something more vial. Oh wait a minute---it's not terrorist related. I swear, three more planes could fly into buildings and kill thousands more, but it would only be an ISOLATED INCIDENT. After all, we're just a nation of 5 year olds not to be trusted with the truth. Okay, rant over.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 3:34:59 PM EDT
Do you think the passengers are singing "If they could see me now, out on a fun ship cruise...."? I dont know, giving fat tourists diarreah and vomit attacks doesn't sound like Al-Qaeda's MO. Although cruise ships employ lots of peons from poor countries to do all the drudge work. Filipinos I think constitute the majority of schlep labor on cruise ships that tour Alaska, and there's a muslim terrorist presence there.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 3:48:28 PM EDT
[b]BTW;[/b] It's the little shit that'll kill you. [:|]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 6:21:15 PM EDT
I heard or read somewhere that to defeat an army, its would be better to injure your foe rather than kill them- much harder to take care of the injured- in this case sick. And it is a simple biological warfare- no fancy anthrax or other hard to make/get stuff. if nothing else it will start to make people think- and that is more dangerous than war itself. probably get good deals on cruises soon!
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 6:26:09 PM EDT
It only takes one filthy wiping-his-ass-with-his-bare-hand-after-he-takes-a-shit mother fucker.
Top Top