Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2002 2:37:25 PM EDT
[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=519&ncid=519&e=1&u=/ap/20021202/ap_on_re_us/sick_cruise_8[/url]

Officials of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (news - web sites) have said there is no evidence that the cruise ship outbreaks are the work of terrorists
View Quote

Yes that makes us all feel so much better[;D]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:43:00 PM EDT
[#1]
i heard some cow yaking on the radio say that this bug has shown up in a few people in wisconsin lately

maybe i should change my water stores out in case i have to hole up for a few months to avoid the coming plague

Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/osprey21%2F1296ExpertsAgree%2Egif[/img]

..just [i]another[/i] unrelated incident. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 3:16:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Well shit....me and the Mrs. are leaving on Saturday for a week long cruise of the southern Caribbean! So far nobody has been sick on cruises that do not leave or cycle out of Miami. I hope our good luck holds out.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody but me smell an Islamic rat here? Different ships, different cruise lines. Hmmmm... It hurts our economy (to some extent) if the cruise industry takes a beating. Also a nice test to see just how effective it can be in spreading something more vial. Oh wait a minute---it's not terrorist related. I swear, three more planes could fly into buildings and kill thousands more, but it would only be an ISOLATED INCIDENT. After all, we're just a nation of 5 year olds not to be trusted with the truth.
Okay, rant over.    
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 3:34:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you think the passengers are singing "If they could see me now, out on a fun ship cruise...."?

I dont know, giving fat tourists diarreah and vomit attacks doesn't sound like Al-Qaeda's MO.  Although cruise ships employ lots of peons from poor countries to do all the drudge work.  Filipinos I think constitute the majority of schlep labor on cruise ships that tour Alaska, and there's a muslim terrorist presence there.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#6]
[b]BTW;[/b]

It's the little shit that'll kill you.  [:|]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I heard or read somewhere that to defeat an army, its would be better to injure your foe rather than kill them- much harder to take care of the injured- in this case sick.  And it is a simple biological warfare- no fancy anthrax or other hard to make/get stuff.

if nothing else it will start to make people think- and that is more dangerous than war itself.

probably get good deals on cruises soon!
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#8]
It only takes one filthy wiping-his-ass-with-his-bare-hand-after-he-takes-a-shit mother fucker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top