Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2002 4:54:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 4:58:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Could it possibly be that they realize they'll get their asses kicked if they do it here??
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 5:02:02 PM EDT
[#2]
It is a probably more a function of length of supply lines and a supportive population they can easily blend back in to. Just a thought.
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 5:06:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I am a service member serving overseas. My area has been subject to attacks in the past and probably will in the future. I have accepted this fact.
It don't matter what they attack or when. It's wrong and it needs to end.
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 1:38:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It is a probably more a function of length of supply lines and a supportive population they can easily blend back in to. Just a thought.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 4:47:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am a service member serving overseas. My area has been subject to attacks in the past and probably will in the future. I have accepted this fact.
It don't matter what they attack or when. It's wrong and it needs to end.
View Quote

Well one thing I noticed - when we shoot back they seem to pay us a bit more respect [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 5:16:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Remain vigilant, everyone. It is always calmest before the storm...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top