Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2002 9:49:33 AM EDT
Ya know, the white ones you wear under your shirt?  Anyone know of a manuf/seller who makes one that is mostly made of nylon?  I.E. very low cotton content?  I used to wear Sears Golden Comfort but those are gone.  I find the mostly cotton ones too "clingy" and hinder my concealment abilities; my outer shirt clings to the t-shirt instead of moving smoothly.  Thanks.
I've pretty much hit all the mall stores around here.
Shucks, I'm so embarrassed.[:I]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean wife beater tee's?
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, color me stupid 'cause I don't have the foggiest about what you mean.
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Wife beater's

[img]http://www.sickboyinc.com/shop/images/5bck.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 2:11:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 4:00:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be darned.  I was born in Michigan.  Spent the school year there, then the summers in Missouri with the grandparents and have never heard that.  

Defcon,
Thanks- looks like a good idea.  I wear tanks in the summer, but cooler weather is here and need more coverage.  My local baseball shop may have something along those lines.  Sheesh I was just in there last week and didn't even think about it.  Duh!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top