Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/30/2002 5:52:01 AM EDT
Thank the Lord!!! I can't believe I survived 3 days with her here - WHAT A BEEEEAAATTTCCH! Worst part is my wife becomes her clone while she's around. Needless to say, I washed the truck, vacuumed the truck, waxed the truck, visited every fun store within 100 miles, changed the water in the hot tub... cleaned the garage... At least now I can have a couple days to rest and relax before the work week.
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 6:09:19 AM EDT
Cool. Now you can bust out the tequila and celebrate! [beer]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 6:27:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Grock: Thank the Lord!!! I can't believe I survived 3 days with her here - WHAT A BEEEEAAATTTCCH! Worst part is my wife becomes her clone while she's around.
View Quote
Unfortunately you wife will permanently morph into her mother in a few years. Just something for you to look forward to. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 1:23:40 PM EDT
Man, Grock. Was it that bad?
Originally Posted By Grock: Thank the Lord!!! I can't believe I survived 3 days with her here - WHAT A BEEEEAAATTTCCH! Worst part is my wife becomes her clone while she's around. Needless to say, I washed the truck, vacuumed the truck, waxed the truck, visited every fun store within 100 miles, changed the water in the hot tub... cleaned the garage... At least now I can have a couple days to rest and relax before the work week.
View Quote
Top Top