Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/29/2002 4:04:46 PM EDT
It was a dud round. It took forever to get to the punch line, and where the punch line was suppose be was the end. When the credits started rolling I thought it was a joke, then the overhead lights came on. Don't waist you money! My wife and I were pissed to even have to pay the matinee price. I think Wes craven is loosing it. The Ring was by far the best horror movie this fall.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 4:11:49 PM EDT
Thanks for the heads-up. How was "The Ring" anyway? I haven't seen that yet but it looks good. What's it about?
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 4:12:50 PM EDT
I saw The Ring. Twice, actually. I think it's very well done, and better than a lot of movies of the Horror genre today. I won't tell ya what it's about though, that would ruin it. [:)]
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 4:16:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Breakfast_Fox: I saw The Ring. Twice, actually. I think it's very well done, and better than a lot of movies of the Horror genre today. I won't tell ya what it's about though, that would ruin it. [:)]
View Quote
The Ring is a cross between two movies, Fear.com and the Changeling, which had George C. Scott as the main character. It think it was worth the price of admission.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 5:04:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Venerated: Thanks for the heads-up. How was "The Ring" anyway? I haven't seen that yet but it looks good. What's it about?
View Quote
It's a take off of a Japanese horror series that's been pretty successful. Do a web search on The Ring for more info, but since it's still out I recommend going to see it. I took my wife and sister in-law and it freaked them out for a week.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 5:19:49 PM EDT
Thanks for the warning. I was going to see it, but now I think I'll go watch [u]Ravenous[/u] on DVD instead. I love that movie.
Top Top