Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2013 5:43:20 PM EDT
I have 2 coupons from my recent purchase.

1. $20 off a order of $200 or more, expires January 3rd 2014
2. Free set of batteries with an order of a LaserMax laser sight.

I know they are not much, but whoever wants them can have the codes. First person to ask for one or both gets them in PM!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:57:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I just used my $30.00 off Opticsplanet coupon for an Aimpoint PRO yesterday.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll take #1 ($20 off) please. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:06:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'll take #1 ($20 off) please. Thanks
View Quote

Sent via e-mail!

The free batteries with a LaserMax laser sight is still available.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:08:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just used my $30.00 off Opticsplanet coupon for an Aimpoint PRO yesterday.  
View Quote

My wife bought me plenty of goodies and apparently couldn't wait to give me a Banshee carrier tonight. I was too busy fitting mag pouches to notice the coupons until an hour later.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#5]
They are SLOW for shipping items. It is frustrating and I no longer will buy anything from them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are SLOW for shipping items. It is frustrating and I no longer will buy anything from them.
View Quote

My wife ordered this on a Saturday and it arrived Tuesday. Sorry to hear shipping was crappy for you.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I ordered yesterday at 4:06pm EST and at 2:41am today it arrived at the FedEx shipping location. Not too shabby in my book. YMMV
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Anybody buy from a company called DVOR?  They seem to be a part of Optics Planet.  

I recently ordered and received a Maxpedition Noatak Gearslinger (backpack) from Optics Planet.
Price was $107.00, which was about as low as I saw it anywhere else.

A few days later I get an e-mail from DVOR, and they sell the same pack for $76.00.

You must join DVOR to see their prices, but it doesn't cost anything, just reply to the e-mail.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anybody buy from a company called DVOR?  They seem to be a part of Optics Planet.  

I recently ordered and received a Maxpedition Noatak Gearslinger (backpack) from Optics Planet.
Price was $107.00, which was about as low as I saw it anywhere else.

A few days later I get an e-mail from DVOR, and they sell the same pack for $76.00.

You must join DVOR to see their prices, but it doesn't cost anything, just reply to the e-mail.

View Quote

I don't want to try to sway your decision, but I did some searches on other firearm-related sites and people have had good experiences with DVOR. I did see one complaint about an item not being shipped for 3 weeks which may have been caused by the actual company who had the product marked as available but was really out of stock. Sometimes it can happen and DVOR seems like a middle-man company which earns money by selling low and only making a few bucks off the sale, but bringing more and more customers in with the deals they have.
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 8:27:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#11]
tried to order from them years ago.

bad experience.

fool me once and all that

caveat emptor

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top