Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2002 8:16:29 PM EDT
In all honesty, I havent made a real effort to get active and fight gun control until very recently.

One link I find alot is to an organization called Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership, Inc. at www.jpfo.org

I know nothing about them really, only that many pro gun rights groups link to their site.

So tonight I start reading thru their site a bit, and I find the clip at this link http://www.jpfo.org/ib.htm

It looks powerful, and something I might be interested in contributing to, but I know nothing about this JPFO.

I'm not Jewish either, but I'd guess they'd take a contribution from anyone.  Not that I have much money to give or anything like that, but I at the very least am intrigued by this possible documentary.

Are any of you folks involved with the JPFO or no if they are a reputable organization?  Some gun groups are a bit more zealous then others.  I'm all for zealously defending gun owner rights, but I dont want to be associated with anything that is truely radical.  I dont see gun owner rights group as radical for the most part, but then I'm not in the habit of sending money to them either.  Hell, Im a noob as far as this stuff goes.

Any helpful comments you can offer, I'd appreciate.

Thanks,
E (Qiii)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top