Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2002 7:24:16 PM EDT
I need to ask the folks from Wisconsin and KC area a question. There was a guy next to me at a local indoor range here in KC. I noticed that he was picking up his empties so I started to ask him about reloading. During the discussion, he told me that he was originally from Wisconsin and went to some engineering college there. One of the things that I noticed was that he had a peculiar large chest. He was sort of a heavy set guy. After he left the guy on the other side of me said that the fellow from Wisconsin was gay because of the way he looked. I found that hard to believe that someone can look gay just because they have “fatty man breasts”. Has anyone else heard of this supposed urban legend?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 8:35:02 PM EDT
That's new. Maybe you should have discreetly suggested a mansierre.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 5:47:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/25/2002 5:49:25 AM EDT by Muad_Dib]
This is Bob. [url=www.project-mayhem.ndo.co.uk/03-%20bitchtit_wav.wav]Bob had bitch tits[/url]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 5:49:41 AM EDT
why does this need to be asked of wisconsin and kc mo people?
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 6:15:41 AM EDT
Maybe you misheard him and he said the he "hoped" he was gay. Seriously, I think that guy was "feeling" you out. I could be wrong. Maybe next time someone says something like that to you at the range you should come back with a line like "And what's wrong with being gay Mr. Sillypants?!?" or maybe, "Did I notice his tits? Partner, I couldn't stop staring at those beauties!"
Top Top